How Cable Channels Are Measuring Up
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Cable TV in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/17/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented which list the latent demand outlook during 2009-2014 for cable TV across the states, union territories and cities of India.
- What the web could learn from dawn of TV. LEARMONTH, MICHAEL // Advertising Age;5/14/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 20, Special section pc-2
The article examines Internet television finance. The use of a single corporate sponsor by Internet entertainment firms to finance the production of Webisodes or other original programming is considered, particularly its resemblance to how television programs were financed in the late 1940s and...
- Graham Channel Lineup. // Graham Leader;7/1/2012, Vol. 136 Issue 92, p2B
The article presents several tables showing television broadcasting schedule of several cable television networks for Graham, Young County, Texas including Nickelodeon, Disney and ABC.
- TOP 25 CABLE NETWORKS. // Advertising Age;6/10/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 23, ps18
A chart is presented that ranks the top 25 cable television networks in the U.S. based on revenues in 2000 and 2001.
- Graham Channel Lineup. // Graham Leader;2/7/2010, Vol. 134 Issue 51, p3B
Several charts are presented that list cable networks and their programs in Graham, Young County, Texas including Entertainment & Sports Programming Network (ESPN), Hallmark Entertainment Inc., and Telemundo Network Group LLC.
- Graham Channel Lineup. // Graham Leader;8/1/2010, Vol. 134 Issue 101, p3B
A chart is presented depicting cable channels in Graham, Young County, Texas.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;10/18/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 13, p8
A chart is presented that lists the rating of TV channels and cable networks including ABC, CBS and ESPN in terms of viewership.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;12/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 242, p3
A chart is presented that lists U.S. cable television networks and their stock prices in December 14, 2005.
- WHO'S TUNING IN. // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p26
A chart that provides information about viewership and ratings gains among cable networks during the third-quarter of 2007 is presented.