- A&E boosts marketing exec. // Daily Variety;5/22/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 36, p4
The article announces the promotion of Guy Slattery as the executive vice-president of marketing at Arts & Entertainment Network (A&E).
- ON THE MOVE. // Black Enterprise;Nov2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p52
The article announces the appointments of several African-American executives as of November 2012 including Otha Spriggs III as executive vice president of Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association--College Retirement Equities Fund, Angela Cannon as vice president of affiliate marketing at GMC...
- FATES & FORTUNES. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/22/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 51, p16
Presents updates on the selection and appointments of several executives in the television broadcasting sector of the U.S. as of December 2003. Joe Johnston; David Cleary; Guy Slattery.
- The Voice of an Angel. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;5/28/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p2
The article describes the viral marketing effort for the latest season of the television program "Criss Angel Mindfreak" on A&E network. The features of the marketing effort are described. The campaign was developed by Guy Slattery, the senior vice president of marketing at A& E. The marketing...
- On and Onâ€¦. Eggerton, John; Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;7/16/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 28, p6
The article reports that the Arts and Entertainment cable television network, which carries the television program "The Sopranos" in syndication, has created a promotion for the program based on its controversial ending to the final episode on Home Box Office in June, 2007. Network marketing...
- 'Gospel Dreams' In New Jersey. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;3/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the promotion of the singing competition Gospel Dreams by Gospel Music Channel with a series of local promotional events in New Jersey. It states that the "Gospel Dream Bus Tour" is scheduled for 11 churches and malls throughout the Garden State from March 29, 2008....
- Brick by Brick. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;4/28/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p32
The article discusses a marketing campaign for the cable television network Arts & Entertainment (A&E) designed to promote changes in the network's image. Bob DeBitetto, general manager of A&E, reports that the network has purchased the rights to the television program "Criminal Minds" and will...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.