Internet, TV Lead In Consumer Media Time
- Oscar Audience Breakdown. // Adweek;2/20/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p11
A chart is presented comparing the audiences for the television broadcast of the Academy Awards with the audiences for motion pictures.
- News Diet. Moses, Lucia // Adweek;10/8/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 35, p14
Charts are diagrams are presented on mass media use in the U.S. related to journalism, including a chart on the growth of use of online journalism, on how much consumers enjoy following the news and on the ages of viewers of various television news programs.
- 'I'm resilient, tenacious, fearless because of them' // Advertising Age;2/14/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p38
The article discusses mentoring in business. Prominent advertising and marketing executives as well as chief executive officers (CEO) from companies which are major advertisers discuss persons whom they consider influential mentors in their careers. Executives quoted including advertising...
- Who, Watch, Where, Web. Chapman, Mike // Adweek;5/2/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 17, p18
Charts are presented on the mass media industry which consider audiences for Internet videos on various Web sites in the U.S. and China.
- Scandi stats. // Variety;02/09/98, Vol. 369 Issue 13, p62
Presents charts showing television viewership statistics in Scandinavian territories.
- First Quarter Viewership Stats. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/10/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 19, p43
Provides statistics on television viewership in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2004.
- NUMEROLOGY. // Variety;6/19/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 11, p3
A chart is presented on the audience for broadcasting of National Basketball Association (NBA) games in China including page views of the NBA's website, television viewers of NBA games and the audience for Internet television broadcasting of games.
- Untitled. // Hollywood Reporter;6/9/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 1, p18
Several charts are presented which list television program ratings as of June 9, 2010, ratings of television networks, and number of viewers.
- TV vs. the Stream Team. Hoffmann, Melissa // Adweek;4/28/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 17, p30
Charts are presented on research on television viewers comparing audiences for television programs broadcast by television networks and through Internet television services and on brand awareness by consumers of television networks and Internet entertainment industry firms.