LodgeNet Deal Could Lift DirecTV
- LodgeNet Struggles to Pitch Hilton Deal. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/23/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p34
Reports on Internet service company LodgeNet Entertainment Corp.'s business agreement with hotel firm Hilton Hotels Corp. as of October 23, 2000. Business deal's impact on the stock market performance of the companies.
- On Command Has Demand. // Multichannel News;12/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p91
Focuses on the rating of On Command Corp. by analyst Murray Arenson of Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc. in the United States. Impact of partnership with LodgeNet Corp. and Hilton Hotels Corp. on stock value of the company; Price of stock per share prior to Hilton announcement; Expectation on the role...
- Nintendo 64 installed in 50,000 guestrooms. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/15/99, Vol. 214 Issue 20, p53
Reports on the installation of Nintendo 64 video-game systems by LodgeNet Entertainment Corp.'s hotel, resort and casino properties in the United States.
- HOTELS START BOOKING HD. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;2/26/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p26
The article reports on the transition of using high definition televisions (HDTV) in the hotel industry in the U.S. It is accounted that The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles, California was the first hotel who decided to outfit their 569 of their hotel rooms with 42-inches LG Electronics...
- HITEC highlights best of breed. Whitford, Marty // Hotel & Motel Management;Aug99, Vol. 214 Issue 14, p28
Reports on the highlights of the 1999 Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC) held in Atlanta, Georgia. Discussion of ways by which the industry can stay ahead of the technology curve; Introduction of in-room entertainment systems by LodgeNet Entertainment Corp. and On...
- 'Dr. Mario 64'. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;04/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p10
Features the Dr. Mario 64, the interactive television version of Nintendo's Dr. Mario game, from LodgeNet Entertainment Corp. Game instructions; Background on the services and games business of LodgeNet Entertainment.
- LodgeNet Says It's Likely to File for Bankruptcy. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;12/19/2012, p3
The article reports on the announcement by LodgeNet Interactive Corp, a provider of cable TV, on-demand movies, Nintendo video games and Internet services to hotels and hospitals, that it may file for bankruptcy protection by the end of December 2012.
- SWOT Analysis. // LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p5
A business analysis of LodgeNet Entertainment Corp., one of the world's largest providers of interactive television and broadband solutions to hotels is presented, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include strong market...
- LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation SWOT Analysis. // LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p1
A company profile of LodgeNet Entertainment Corp., a broadband, interactive services provider specializing in the delivery of interactive television and Internet access to hotels, resorts and casinos throughout the U.S., Canada and selected international markets, is presented. An overview of the...