- Making Cross-Platform History. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;3/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p17
Reports on the partnership of Comcast Corp. with The History Channel on a broadband and on-demand premiere of its TV program "10 Days That Unexpectedly Changed America." Schedule of the airing of the TV program episodes; Effort of Comcast to promote the video on demand and broadband...
- Comcast Takes IP Video to School. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;8/25/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p4
The article offers brief information on the Xfinity on Campus, a managed internet protocol multiscreen video service from Comcast Corp.
- Storms Smash Mid-Atlantic MSOs. // Multichannel News;7/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p29
The article presents information on the storm that hit the region of Virginia and Washington, D.C and the issues facing cable television provider Comcast Corp. of the beltway region for restoring customer services.
- Minnesota Machinists to appear on History Channel. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;11/4/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 14, p24
The article reports that the Minnesota machinists and members of the Local 1030 District 66 will appear in an episode of "Modern Marvels" at the History Channel.
- Comcast Opens Bucks County Xfinity STore. // Telephone IP News;May2012, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the opening of Comcast's Xfinity Store in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, which is the first of its kind in the state. The 2,300 square foot store features the ability to let customers discover and interact with the latest products and services available from Xfinity, as well as...
- Comcast Hits Data Snafus. Brown, Karen; Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p46
Focuses on the impact of the transfer of Excite@Home Corp. customers to an in-house cable modem service on Comcast Corp. Closure of Excite@Home network; Complaints on inadequate customer service; Transfer of 800,000 customer to its own data network.
- MEDIA. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;11/8/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p23
The article reports on the move of Cox Communications Inc. and Comcast Corp. to upgrade their cable systems to give viewers more options, in which Cox has rolled out a new more interactive guide that offers more information about programs while Comcast's new Xfinity has added a whole bunch of...
- Multimedia Classroom Global History Series. Patton, Carol; Royal, Ken // District Administration;Feb2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p78
The article reviews the educational software Multimedia Classroom Global History Series from the History Channel.
- Stock cars will make history on television. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;9/19/2012, Issue 2839, p34
The article reports on the filming of a television programme about stock car racing for the History Channel.