Charter's Hamilton Steps Down
- Persevering Programmer. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;1/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, Special Section p12A
This article focuses on the career of Sue Ann Hamilton, executive vice-president for programming at Charter Communications Inc., in the field of television programming. Her job responsibility is given. Information about her family and education is presented. Hamilton has faced a lot of...
- CABLE GUY'S RESIGNATION RATTLES CHARTER'S FOUNDATION. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;10/8/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 15, p30
Reports the resignation of executive Jerry Kent from the Charter Communications, and its impact on the company. Issues posed by Kent's resignation; Reasons of Kent for resigning. INSET: CHARTER TAKES HSA IN-HOUSE.
- CEO Kent leaves Charter as stock takes pounding. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p4
Reports the resignation of Jerry Kent, chief executive officer of Charter Communications Inc. Reasons behind the move; Impact of Kent's departure in the company's stock trading; Speculations of the cable industry about the resignation.
- Silva Resigns at Charter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p78
Reports on the resignation of executive vice president and chief technology officer Steve Silva, from Charter Communications Inc. Reason given by Silva for his resignation; Other executives who have resigned from the company.
- Charter CFO Silva ankles. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;7/17/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the resignation of Stephen Silva from the position of executive vice president and chief financial officer at Chater Communications Inc. in the U.S. Reason behind the resignation; Tenure of Silva in the company; Prevalence of executives resigning from the company.
- CEO Departure Puts Charter Back In Spotlight. // Multichannel News;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p3
The article focuses on the search for a new chief executive officer (CEO) of Charter Communication Inc. in Saint Louis, Missouri after Mike Lovett stepped down from the position in April 2011. It is noted that the company is expected to hire an executive-recruitment firm as it searches for...
- Charter's 'Cinderella' Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;10/1/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p44
Reports the resignation of Jerry Kent as president of Charter Communications Inc. in the United States. Implication on the decline of Charter's stock; Controversies on the departure of Kent; Announcement on the signing up of Dan Aykroyd to pitch the MSO's digital platform.
- Charter Execs Exit in Reorg. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;4/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the termination of executives at Charter Communications Inc., the third-largest cable multiple-system operator in the U.S, as part of its reorganizations. Among the executives who have lost their jobs are general manager Cathy Fogler of video services, Alabama general...
- CEO unplugs from Charter. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;1/19/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 16, p8
Announces the resignation of Carl Vogel as CEO of Charter Communications Inc. Value of the company's stock following the report; Formation of a search committee to begin looking for a permanent replacement; Amount of money lost to lawsuits.