- IPTV will be more than just digital TV online. Mercer, David // New Media Age;10/6/2005, p7
Presents the author's view on Internet television (IPTV). Impact of IPTV on digital television competition; Information on the IPTV services offered by smaller telecommunication companies and broadband providers in recent years; Description of IPTV.
- Your week: 19% television. wolchak, peter // Backbone;Nov/Dec2012, p8
The article reports that according to a study from the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission, in an average week in 2011, media consumption included 28.5 hours of watching television, 17.7 hours often listening to the radio, and 2.8 hours of watching Internet television.
- H1 Telekom IPTV now nationwide. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Feb2012, p7
The article reports on the announcement made by Croatian alternative telecommunications provider H1 Telekom that its Internet Protocol television (IPTV) service already has nationwide coverage.
- IPTV continues to defy economic gravity in Europe. Hunter, Philip // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;5/21/2012, p12
The article reports that Internet Protocol television (IPTV) has been compensating European telecommunication companies for declining fixed line voice revenues as subscriber numbers and revenues increase.
- Co-ops gear up for IPTV launch. // Latin America Telecom;Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p3
The article informs that Argentine telecom cooperatives have planned to launch the Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) by the end of 2014, after getting authorization from the Federal Authority of Audiovisual Communication Services (AFSCA).
- Ten Argentine cooperatives to launch IPTV in H2- report. // Latin America Telecom;Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p4
The article reports the launch of Internet Protocol television (IPTV) services by ten telecommunications cooperatives in Argentina's cities including Buenos Aires, Cordoba and Santa Fe in the second half of 2014.
- Learning curves. Stephen, Craig // Total Telecom Magazine;Oct2007, p24
The article provides information on the operations of PCCW, a telecommunications company in Hong Kong, China. According to the article, PCCW recorded a significant subscriber milestone when it became the first Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) operator to surpass a cable TV provider in a major...
- TUNING IN TO IPTV PROGRAMMING. Henry, Anna // Rural Telecommunications;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p34
The article focuses on the efforts of rural telecommunication companies to compete in the Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) market. IPTV has several strategic use for rural telecommunication companies. A number of companies, including Falcon Communications and Eagle Broadband, are offering...
- Achieving commercial success. Dogra, Ray; Douglass, Greg; Mann, Gavin // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2006 Supplement, p4
The article analyzes the commercial success of Internet protocol television (IPTV) in the communications industry and discusses the areas that executives must assess in IPTV deployment. The business case and customer proposition must be strong and competitive. There is no single solution that...