Tracking Use of Key Digital Services, Devices
- User Devices ...93,675 crore. // Voice & Data;Jul2014, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p71
Several charts and graphs are presented depicting the market share of user devices in India's telecommunication industry in 2013-2014.
- Scope Option Measures Jitter From 50 Mbits/s To 40 Gbits/s. Allan, Roger // Electronic Design;1/19/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p34
Features the 86100C Infiniium Digital Communications Analyzer developed by Agilent Technologies Inc. Physical descriptions; Functions; Performance.
- Changing face of ESDM in India. // Electronics Bazaar;Apr2014, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p21
The article offers information on the status of the electronics system design and manufacturing (ESDM) sector in India as of April 2014. It discusses the electronics hardware manufacturing and the National Policy for Electronics 2012. Several charts related to electronics industry are also...
- ACCESSORIES. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Aug2011, p131
Several charts are presented that list various brands and models of accessories for electronic apparatus and appliances including Audioquest Pearl video cable, Atlas Fibre Optic digital interconnect, and Atlas Element speaker cable.
- INDIA: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS REPORT. // India Consumer Electronics Report;2013 2nd Quarter, Vol. 5 Issue 2, preceding p4
The article presents the forecasts for consumer electronics industry of India for 2013 to 2017. It says that the country's market for electronics, which includes computing devices, handsets, and audio and video (AV) products, to rise from U.S.$37.5 million of 2013 to US$62.5 million by 2017. It...
- MARKET WATCH. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p14
Several charts are presented including one that shows the trends in the U.S. electronics equipment market from October to December 2011 and another that presents the U.S. manufacturing indices from September 2011 to January 2012.
- Market WATCH. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p18
The article offers news related to the electronics industry as of February 2006. Shipment trends in the U.S. electronics equipment market are given. The purchasing managers index of the U.S. manufacturing sector declined in December 2005. A chart of book-to-bills of various components/equipment...
- SEMI-CONDUCTOR & ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS MFG. NAICS 33441. // United States Industry & Market Outlook;2016, p67
Several tables are presented on the semiconductor and electronic component manufacturing industry in the U.S. including the industry sales, establishments and employment trends in 2013-2017, the estimated number of establishments in 2015-2017, and the estimated sales establishments and employment.
- DIGITAL SERVICES AND DEVICES. // Multichannel News;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p14
Several charts are presented that show Forrester Research's projections for electronic devices and Horowitz Associates' penetration data for usage of communications and television services and use of digital services in the U.S.