Milwaukee Sues Over U-Verse
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p15
A calendar of events related to digital television broadcasting in the U.S. is presented which includes several conferences on cable and telecommunications, media financial management and foundation of American women in radio and television.
- TALKBACK. Litman, Peter; Bucholz, Steve; Stogner, Charlie // Multichannel News;6/16/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p38
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including "Policing the bandwidth pigs" on the June 9, 2008 issue, Verizon's service in the New York market and cable operators' opposition against leased-access programming.
- SingTel announces on-demand TV tie. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/7/2008, p8
The article reports that mobile phone operator SingTel is expected to trigger a pay-television war in Singapore with the unveiling of the Season Pass service by its mio TV on September 2008. It notes that SingTel's mio TV aims to put a dent in StarHub's cable market domination. It also cites...
- Stepping Aside From a 'Stronger' CTAM. // Multichannel News;2/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p27
An interview with Char Beales, president of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM), is presented. When asked about the biggest achievement at CTAM, she mentions the co-operative marketing program as accomplishment. When asked about the definition of CTAM brand, she...
- JUST THE FACTS. // Multichannel News;5/7/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p106
The article offers information related to the cable television in the U.S. It is stated that $250 is the amount average which a household pays annually on taxes and fees for cable television (TV) and telephone service. It is found that 13.52 percent of household bills is the proportion that...
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/1/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 41, p14
Photographs of the several participants in the Broadcasting and Cable Hall of Fame event including Paul Karpowicz, Melissa Grego, and David Zaslav are presented.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p28
A table ranking basic-cable shows telecast from April 14-20, 2014 according to the Rentrak Stickiness Index rating which measures social engagement is presented.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p30
The article presents readers' responses to articles in the April 30, 2014 issue including "Cable Show: MSOs Prepared to Enter Gigabit Era" and "Cable Show: Cox to Offer 1-Gig to All".
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/11/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
A calendar of events related to cable television industry from February 1-April 6, 2016, is presented, which includes Louisiana Cable Telecommunications Association's show, the Southwest Cable Communications Association's Annual Meeting and the Television and Video Marketers Conference.