- Time Warner adds new Wink interactive service to L.A. // CED;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on the partnership of Wink Communications Inc.'s Enhanced Broadcasting with Time Warner Communication for digital cable services in Los Angeles, California. Agreements of the partnership; Statement of Executive Vice President Melinda White concerning the partnership; Broadband operation...
- Newhouse Could Claim 2M Subs. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p1
Reports the negotiation between America Online Time Warner Inc. and Newhouse family for a cable television operation partnership in the U.S. Removal of cable television subscribers from Time Warner Cable; Speculation of Wall Street investors on the outcome of the negotiation; Expansion of cable...
- Nick adds carriage. // Daily Variety;12/19/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 14, p8
Reports the partnership between Nickelodeon Latin America and Argentine cabler Cablevision.
- TWC, ESPN PR Teams Meet at the 21 Club To Toast Their Deal. // Multichannel News;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on the negotiations of a sweeping deal between cable television companies Time Warner Cable Inc., ESPN Inc., and Disney/ABC Television Group in the U.S.
- Ground zero: Houston. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;03/06/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on negotiations between the Walt Disney Co. and the Time Warner Inc. on retransmission-consent and program costs of cable programming in Houston, Texas. Threat of Disney to pull KTRK-TV signal from the Time Warner Cable system; Role of Mayor Lee Brown in the negotiations; Context of the...
- Discovery is ready to take Picnic slot. // Media Week;11/27/2007, p5
The article reports on the tie-up between Discovery Channel and Sky for the Picnic slot in November 2007. Sources monitoring the negotiations say that it is a done deal and Discovery is ready to join the Picnic line-up on Sky's pay television service. Sky also announced that Disney Channel will...
- IFC brings SXSW pics to home auds. Stinson, Liz // Daily Variety;3/9/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 46, p10
The article reports on the partnership of the Independent Film Channel (IFC) and South by Southwest Film Conference and Festival (SXSW) to bring the festival movies to cable viewers in the U.S.
- Allen's Techtv Network Seeks Partners. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the search for a suitable strategic partner by cable television network Techtv for distribution and marketing. Hiring of Greenbridge Partnership LLC to seek out partners to finance networks future plans; Willingness of the network to provide equity stake to partner company;...
- EBB & FLOW. Grillo, Jean Bergantini // Broadcasting & Cable;5/12/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 19, p22
Presents developments in cable industry in the U.S. Ratings of different cable networks; Negotiations with the advertisers to sell spots.