Verizon Starts Registering TV-Content Costs
- Untitled. Newman, Melinda // Billboard;7/10/93, Vol. 105 Issue 28, p10
Discusses the television show `M.U.S.I.C: Together For Our Children'. Under the aegis of Gorbachev Foundation/USA; Raising money for immunization programs; Artists performing in the event; Country singer Bonnie Raitt blinded by flashing bulbs.
- Must-Hear TV. // Entertainment Weekly;11/19/99, Issue 513, p144
Talks about background music for television programs.
- MTV Enters Repurposing 'Fastlane' Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p79
Reports on the plan of the Music Television to enter in the repurposing arena from debut episodes of Fastlane. Number of on-air marketing requirements; Monetary value of MTV's Fastlane agreement; Support from the president of Warner Bros. Domestic Cable Distribution.
- Signature tracks give TV skeins unique feel. Argy, Stephanie // Daily Variety;05/31/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 65, p29
Focuses on the sophistication of the sound tracks produced by television sound editors and supervisors. Development of a signature sounds that become characteristic of a series; Use of sound effects to enhance more surreal situations; Technique in using sounds that tie a show to a particular...
- C5 plans fresh show to take up Pepsi slot. // Music Week;6/1/2002, Issue 21, p1
Reports on the development of a journalistic music show by the British television network Channel 5 to take over on the Pepsi Chart Show in July 2002. Rationale behind the move; People involved in the development of the show; Status of the name, format and location of the show.
- Song remains the same. Lott, David // Daily Variety;09/01/2000 Emmy Special, Vol. 268 Issue 64, p26
Discusses the importance of a main title music to the success of many television shows. Elements of a successful theme song; Main title theme for 'Friends'; Impact of a theme music that does not work.
- Who scores in primetime. // Hollywood Reporter;8/29/95, Vol. 338 Issue 37, pS-96
Presents information on the theme and weekly composer for various television programs in the United States. Television composers of the television stations ABC; CBS; NBC; Fox; UPN; WB. INSET: Tom Hiel, by Pleasant Gehman..
- TV LISTINGS. // Music Week;1/8/2005, Issue 1, p14
Lists music television programs in Great Britain compiled as of January 8, 2005.
- Sky finds Lost viewers engaged by new ways of watching. STREET, ALEX // New Media Age;4/22/2010, p24
The article examines the demand side for the viewing figures of the television program "Lost" and looks into how these figures break down across the high definition (HD), (personal video recorder) PVR and on-demand market.