The Making of a Revenue Stream 2006
- NCC Racks Up $1B in Ad Sales. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on the increase of National Cable Communications LLC's (NCC) annual advertisement sales in the U.S. in 2008. According to the author, the growth of agency's sales is attributed to the creation in major markets of local and interconnects and electronic business platforms for...
- EBB & FLOW. Grillo, Jean Bergantini // Broadcasting & Cable;2/3/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p22
Reports on the performance of cable network advertisements in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2002. Statistics on the increase in advertisement in 2002; Decision of National Cable Communications Inc. to become the sole representative for the national advertising market in New York.
- Fiber sells ads in cable-TV network. Shapiro, Mitch // Lightwave;Nov96, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p1
Reports on National Cable Communications' plan to deliver advertising spots to cable television systems serving subscribers in Chicago, Illinois. Partners for Chicago Cable Interconnect (CCI); Map illustrating CCI's cable network; Cost of the project.
- And then there were two. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;5/8/95, Vol. 5 Issue 19, Special Report: NCTA '95 p8
Reports on the results of and reactions to the merger of cable rep firms National Cable Advertising and Cable Media Corp. to form National Cable Communications. National spot cable advertising revenue; Lack of accurate and timely local cable ratings upon which to gauge a buy; High pricing of...
- NCC Will Rep N.Y. Interconnect. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p34
Reports that U.S.-based television advertising spot representative firm National Cable Communications Inc. (NCC) has signed a deal to become the national spot-sales representative firm for Rainbow Advertising Sales Corp.'s 12 Networks and MetroChannels as of December 2002. Details of the deal;...
- NCC Shops Around One-Stop Concept. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p24
Reports on National Cable Communications' plan to consolidate several cable television advertising markets in the United States as of May 1, 2000. Details of the planned market consolidation; Implications for the cable television advertising industry.
- NCC Finds Silver Lining in Sluggish Sales. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;04/02/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p45
Reports on National Cable Communications Inc.'s cable advertising billings for the first quarter of 2001. Billings from various advertising categories; Effects of network advertising cutbacks; Prospects for the second quarter.
- NCC connects Northeast. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;11/27/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 49, p126
Reports that United States-based cable television advertising company National Cable Communications has expanded its advertising interconnects in the country as of November 27, 2000. Locations of operations of the company's CableLink Interconnects division.
- Leading national cable reps mulling merger. Ross, Chuck // Advertising Age;7/13/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 28, p3
States National Cable Communications and Cable Networks Inc., two cable rep firms, are considering a merger. Estimation of the two companies total gross billings; How the merger would simplify placing advertisements on cable television systems; Owners of the two companies; Brief details of...