Static on Time Warner's Lines
- Groupon slows in Chicago. PLETZ, JOHN // Crain's Chicago Business;9/5/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p0003
The article focuses on the business condition of Groupon Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. It mentions the challenges encountered by the company in dealing with its initial public offering and revenue (IPO) growth deceleration. The firm has encountered loss with 720.8 million U.S. dollars. The business...
- Time Warner Open to Cable Stake Sale. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p9
The article reports on business plan of Time Warner Inc. management, which involves growing its cable footprints. According to the report, Time's chief operating officer Jeff Bewkes declares that the company is willing to make the expansion even at the expense of reducing its ownership in Time...
- IP-Based Phone Service Has Systems' Attention. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;2/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p34
Reports on the investment of Time Warner Inc. in voice-over-Internet protocol technology as of February 2004. Description of voice-over-Internet protocol technology; Number of video subscribers of Time Warner Inc. in Portland, Maine; Retail price of digital phone service.
- Secondaries bloom; company shelf filings pile up. Tunick, Britt; Ong, Jessica // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/7/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 18, pN.PAG
Reports that bankers in the U.S. have predicted growth for the secondary public offering market in the U.S. in 2002. Number of secondary offerings priced year-to-date; Investment avenues found favorable by capitalists and financiers.
- Private Companies Also Looking at Corporate Governance. Yoost, Dean A.; Steinberg, Richard M. // Orange County Business Journal;10/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p16
Comments on the favorable outlook for initial public offerings in Orange County, California. Significance of institute corporate governance protocols; Need to comply with the certification requirements for both Securities and Exchange Commission filings and related internal controls; Boards'...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 20, p31
The article lists the aftermarket performance for 2007-2008 including the 2008 initial public offering (IPO) performance, performance of recent IPOS and the performance of recent stock offerings.
- Global Movies & Entertainment. // Movies & Entertainment Industry Profile: Global;Aug2012, p1
The report presents a profile of the global entertainment industry. It provides the market value and revenues of the industry from 2007 to 2011. Charts of segments of the industry, which include movies, videos and music, are given. In addition, the report offers an outlook for the performance of...
- WARNER'S HIGH NOTE. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;12/14/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 52, p6
The article reports on a statement by Warner Music that cost cuts helped slash losses in the 10 months ended in September, as revenue rose 2 per cent to $2.5 billion. The company, which has been restructuring since its separation from Time Warner earlier this year, forecasts cutting at least...
- Zendesk Beats Estimates In First Quarter Since IPO. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;8/ 6/2014, pA05
Zendesk lived up to its image of a young growth company by soundly beating top- and bottom-line estimates for the second quarter in its