- Draft picks. Garner, Tricia // Sporting News;4/23/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 17, p7
The article offers a review of NFL Network package on Comcast On Demand cable.
- NFL Tackles Cable. Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p3
This article reports on the marketing campaign by NFL Network which aims to parlay its new package of National Football League (NFL) regular-season games into improved carriage in the U.S., as part of its offensive against cable operators. The network will spend millions for the campaign. NFL...
- A Channel for All Sports Seasons. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;2/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p26
Presents updates on the U.S. sports cable television network NFL Network as of February 7, 2005. List of the companies which NFL Network has distribution deals with; Information on its video-on-demand service during the regular season; Company plans for 2006.
- Dropped Ball? Time Warner May Drop NFL Net in New Markets. // CableFAX Daily;7/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 146, p1
Reports that NFL Network could lose subscribers if Time Warner Cable opt to drop it in the Adelphia and Comcast markets it acquires when the Adelphia transaction closes. Comments of Adam Shaw, NFL Net senior vice president of distribution on the possibility that Time Warner may drop the network;...
- Serving Fans, Filling Niches. CONSOLI, JOHN // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p21
The article offers information on significance of several single-sport cable networks in sports advertising and advertisers. It says that Fox Soccer has undergone major launch on August 13, 2011. It states that NFL Network has a new broadcast team starting November 11, 2011 with sport announcer...
- Spat:. // CableFAX Daily;8/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 148, p2
This article reports on a call by NFL Network for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to force Time Warner to carry the channel in its recently acquired Adelphia and Comcast systems for 30 days. NFL Network claims that Time Warner violated rules requiring a cable operator to provide...
- UK customers get on-demand services. A.B., Shamsul // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the introduction of an on-demand service in the cable television industry in Great Britain. Necessity of retaining customers for the technological advancement of the broadcasting industry; Different approaches of the services for content acquisition.
- Number of Cable TV Systems, 1975-1999. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p188
No abstract available.
- Top 20 Cable TV Networks, 1999. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p189
No abstract available.