- DEVOTED TO THE INDIE 'DANCE. Dawn, Randee // Daily Variety;1/17/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 9, p39
The article offers information on the Tisch School of the Arts which has sponsored the Sundance Film Festival in Sundance, Utah for 20 years.
- Dancing for Dollars. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;6/15/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p8
The article focuses on the finance of the cable television network Sundance Channel. The company has signed the Green Works line of cleaning products from Brita brand products, both made by Clorox Co., as joint sponsors of the television program "The Lazy Environmentalist," which makes its debut...
- Peak conditions for sponsors. Saperstein, Patricia // Daily Variety;1/9/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 27, pA6
Focuses on corporate sponsorship in the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. Number of companies signing on as Sundance sponsors; Reasons for the sponsorships; Admission by the Sundance director of corporate relations of lesser inquiries and less growth in sponsorships in 2002.
- MISSION POSSIBLE. BRATT, BENJAMIN; ALEXANDER, ERIKA // Moving Pictures;Mar2009, p77
An interview with the cast of the motion picture "La Mission," Benjamin Bratt and Erika Alexander, is presented. When asked what it feels like to go back at Sundance with a project that seems to be so full of family love, Bratt said he thinks the best part about coming to Sundance is it is...
- Sundance Tokyo-bound. Brodie, John // Variety;4/11/94, Vol. 354 Issue 10, p30
Reports on the appearance of the Sundance Film Festival in Japan on April 1994. Seiyu Ltd as sponsor; Scholarship and film competition.
- Sundance revises and expands `Literature Is For... // Curriculum Administrator;Sep96, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p64
Focuses on the book series `Literature Is For Thinking,' by Sundance of Littleton, Massachusetts. Features of the book; Number of pages in the book; Children targeted by the series.
- Green Bush. Williams, Aby // Journal of Religion & Film;Apr2005, Vol. 9 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Presents an overview of the motion picture "Green Bush," directed by Warwick Thornton and featured at the 2005 Sundance Film festival.
- Filmmaking labs strengthen concepts, build confidence. Phillips, Braden // Daily Variety;01/17/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 33, pA10
Focuses on the workshops for screenwriters and writer-directors sponsored by the organizers of the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, as of January 17, 2001. Workshops' impact on screenwriters and writer-directors. INSET: LIFE AFTER SUNDANCE.
- SUNDANCE-STYLE. Kirkpatrick, Rachel // Event Marketer Magazine;Apr2015, p32
The article focuses on the 2015 Sundance Film Festival operated by the Sundance Film Institute held in Park City, Utah which included sponsors like automaker Acura, credit card firm Chase Sapphire, and yogurt brand Chobani.
- Sundance Goes for the Green. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;6/15/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p6
The article discusses the marketing of television advertising by the cable television network Sundance Channel, which is owned by Rainbow Media. The network is attempting to expand its advertising base by selling corporate sponsorships tied to specific television programs. A deal in which the...