Cablevision Issues Relief With 10-Q Report
- Cablevision Joins Club. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of Cablevision Systems in the U.S. during the second quarter of 2007. The company's financial performance proved to be disappointing during the period and it consequently reduced its year-end cash-flow and revenue projections for 2007. Cablevision...
- Cablevision Posts a 389K Q2 Video Subscriber Loss. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;8/12/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p7
The article reports that cable television company Cablevision has lost 389,000 video subscribers in the U.S. at the end of the second quarter of 2013.
- Facing Increased Competition, Cablevision Sheds 68K Subscriptions. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;11/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p2
The article informs that Cablevision Systems Corp., American cable television company, had shedded 37,000 basic-video customers and has struggled with increased competition and its own past success in the third quarter of 2013.
- Advanced services boost pair of cablers in Q3. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/7/2008, Vol. 407 Issue 16, p19
The article reports on the financial performance of two cable television companies Cablevision Systems Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. It mentions that both the companies which are signing up advanced services subscribers but are losing basic users have reported improved bottom lines for...
- Comcast, Cablevision Rally on Results. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/4/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p26
The article reports on the performance of cable companies in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2008. Comcast posted 11% cash flow and revenue growth for the quarter. Comcast also added 278,000 high-speed Internet customers in the second quarter. Meanwhile, Cablevision Systems added 52,000...
- A WALL STREET SNARL. Hayes, Dade // Daily Variety;11/7/2008, Vol. 301 Issue 25, p3
The article reports that the cable and live entertainment company, Cablevision, has produced a profitable 2008 third quarter. However, the author reports that the company's stocks remain on the downside. The firm posted net profits of $27.1 million. Cablevision has postponed plans to explore...
- Cablevision Gives Fox News Big Hike. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/23/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 42, p26
The article reports on a deal between Fox News and Cablevision System increasing the licensing fee paid the cable network by the carrier. It is noted Fox's rate per subscriber will triple in the new arrangement. Fox's lesser profitability compared to rival CNN due to the latter's higher...
- Substandard news from Comcast is a real downer. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/26/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 56, p2
The article focuses on the decrease in the stock prices of various cable television networks in the U.S. in October 2007. According to the management of the cable television operator Comcast Corp., increased competition has reduced the number of the operator's subscribers. The prices of...
- Cablevision 'Cord Cutters' With New Package. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Apr2015, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses the release of cable television company Cablevision Systems Corp. of Internet-focused Optimum product offers that will provide alternatives and flexibility for the cord cutter and cord never generation of connectivity.