- Brightcove adds video platform. // Media Week;10/14/2008, Issue 1182, p11
The article evaluates the Brightcove 3, an online video software from Brightcove.
- BUZZ IN BRIEF. // Multichannel News;7/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p28
The article presents information on the sale of television set-top boxes by electronics and entertainment provider Vizio Inc. and Sony Electronics Inc. and smartphone application by online video platform provider Brightcove Inc.
- IPO INSIGHT. CODY, TAMIKA // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p18
The article offers information on the initial public offering (IPO), S-1 filed by Facebook Inc., with a hope to raise 5 billion dollars. It states that Brightcove Inc. priced the shares at 11 dollars each, and filed its S-1 with plans to trade on Nasdaq under, BCOV. It mentions that Roundy's...
- Fox locks deal with Web TV service. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;6/18/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 54, p6
The article reports on the agreement between Brightcove Inc. and Fox Entertainment Group Inc. for the former company to become the online video platform of Fox in the U.S. Under the agreement, the Fox broadcast network will use the Brightcove technology in their Internet programming. Brightcove...
- Jeremy Allaire. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/18/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p12
Features Jeremy Allaire, founder and president of Brightcove and selected as one of the 2005 Hot List of the periodical "Television Week," and his business plan for the company. Factors attributed to the potential of the business model employed for Brightcove; Significance of the role of...
- Video-Sharing Site Specs. // Videomaker;Mar2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p52
The article reviews several video sharing web sites including www.blip.tv, www.brightcove.com from Brightcove, and www.apple.com/itunes from Apple.
- TIVO MAKES WEB DEAL. Latchem, John // Home Media Retailing;5/14/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the partnership between digital video recorder pioneer TiVo Inc. and Internet TV provider Brightcove to distribute Brightcove's broadband video directly to TiVo subscriber boxes. Terms of agreement.
- The 2011 Streaming Media 100. Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // Streaming Media;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p34
The article lists the most important companies in online video which include Adobe Systems Inc., Boxee Inc. and Brightcove Inc.
- Brightcove introduces App Cloud Dual-Screen Solution for Apple TV. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/27/2012, p11
The article previews the App Cloud Dual-Screen Solution for Apple TV from Brightcove.
- Online Tech Outfits Vie for TV Business. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;2/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the deals of Brightcove to publish Web-video content for entertainment news site TMZ and Buena Vista Television. Under those deals, Buena Vista Television will use Brightcove to distribute online promotional content for its TV programs. TMZ will use Brightcove to...