- Executives in demand. // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/06/98, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p19
List the top five industries for executive demand according to Korn/Ferry International's North American Executive Demand Index.
- Tesla, Halliburton, Gilead Lead Latest Insider Deals. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;12/11/2015, p00
Top executives at
- Index of Top Executives. // Multichannel News;3/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p24
An index which lists the names of Top executives handling those companies that are included in the 2008 Top 100 list of cable systems in the U.S. is presented.
- CEO Credibility Gap. // Across the Board;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the rank of chief executive officers in the National Credibility Index developed by the Public Relations Society of America Foundation. Number of professions in the index; Top professions' in the list; Criteria of the index.
- Seeking nominations for Top 25 Women in Healthcare. // Modern Healthcare;12/22/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 51, p0027
The article invites for nominations for the "Top 25 Women in Healthcare for 2015" index of periodical; mentions that the index recognizes female healthcare executives in the country involved in developing policy and guiding healthcare delivery, and discusses judging procedure.
- Tech Presses Obama On NSA. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/18/2013, pA01
6 Top executives from
- Survey: Executives Like State Reforms; Iraq Less of a Fear. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;4/11/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the Orange County Business Expectations Index for the second quarter of 2005. Mood of top local executives; Growth of the quarterly index since the survey started in 2002; Highlights of the poll of chief executive officers, business owners and managers in Orange County, California;...
- Untitled. // Contract Journal;5/21/2008, Vol. 443 Issue 6676, p18
The article reports on an executive who clinched the top spot of the Value-For-Money Index, which highlights the pay of executives, with the score of 106. It mentions that the executive works with HBG UK, but no one knows his name. It surmises the executive to be Richard Gregory, chief executive...
- Try my no-slice grip. Jones, Steve // Golf Digest;Jun97, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p120
Presents tips in executing a reverse-overlap grip in golf swings. Includes placement of index finger of left on top; Use of stronger right hand to square up open clubface.
- Ad Age, Money.com partner on index of marketing stocks. // Advertising Age;1/12/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p40
Presents information on the print and on-line index of top performing advertising agencies and agency holding companies. Information presented; Impacts to advertising and marketing businesses; Profiles of agency executives in the news.