- Untitled. // Automotive News;4/26/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5496, p24
Presents a schedule of automobile auctions. Participation by various companies.
- Looking southward. // Trains;Nov96, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p20
Names a number of companies participating in the privatization of the Brazilian Railroad.
- Winterthur achievement awards. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec95, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p256
Looks at the categories which Winterthur Reproductions awards licensed participating companies. Companies.
- Forum attendance grows. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/21/2002, Issue 2536, p9
Reports on the rise in the number of companies participating in the British Corporate Travel and Meetings Forum. Companies that will be participating in the forum; Main theme of the forum.
- Datacasting hopefuls apply. Angus, Fiona // Australian Personal Computer;Apr2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p22
Reports the impact of the federal restrictions on datacasting on companies participating in the datacasting spectrum auction in Australia. Withdrawal of the application of media company John Fairfax; Refusal of News Ltd. to participate in the auction; List of companies participating in the...
- Highschool Jumping Comp. Schuerger, Chris // BMX Plus;Aug2001, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p26
Describes the 2001 Valencia High School BMX dirt jumping competition in Los Angeles, California. Companies that participated; Participants for the events.
- Achieving Drug Compliance Through Packaging. Sacharow, Stanley // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Feb2003, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p23
Reports on Honeywell's Showcase 2002 conference participated in by members of the packaging industry. Companies that participated in the convention; Theme of the conference.
- MGM to skip NATPE. // Electronic Media;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p32
Reports that MGM Domestic Television Distribution company will not participate in the 1996 NAPTE exhibition. Participation of MGM/UA Telecommunications in exhibition.
- Exhibitors look forward to PuertoPharm for good exposure. Costas, Jose // Caribbean Business;1/16/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the 1997 PuertoPharm exhibition in Puerto Rico. Advantages for participating exhibitors; Companies participating in event.
- Avid to pass up IBC 2003. // Televisual;Aug2002, p47
Reports on the decision of Avid not to participate in the Naked computer software exhibition. Reason behind the decision of the company; Cost of participating in the trade show.