- PARADOXICAL TRUTHS. Mason, Mary Elizabeth // Commonweal;6/16/2006, Vol. 133 Issue 12, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Now, A Word from Our Sponsors," by Celia Wren in the May 19, 2006 issue.
- Slogan's Run Doesn't Pay Off. DEBRUGE, PETER // Variety;5/14/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 1, p134
The article reviews the film "And Now a Word From Our Sponsor" directed by Zack Bernbaum and starring Bruce Greenwood and Parker Posey.
- And Now a Word from our Sponsor: A Comparison of Online Streaming Video and Traditional Television in Terms of Advertising Perceptions and Attitudes. Logan, Kelty // Advances in Consumer Research - European Conference Proceedings;2011, Vol. 9, p508
An abstract of the article "And Now a Word from Our Sponsor: A Comparison of Online Streaming Video and Traditional Television in Terms of Advertising Perceptions and Attitudes," by Kelty Logan is presented.
- It's been done before. So what? Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;1/27/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p14
Presents an excerpt from the book "And Now a Few Words From Me," by Bob Garfield.
- Garfield book gets a reader's praise. Feinberg, Matthew G. // Advertising Age;4/28/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 17, p20
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the book "And Now a Few Words from Me," by Bob Garfield.
- The Right Way to Advertise on TV. Middleton, Martha // American Bar Association Journal;Jul83, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p893
Investigates television advertising by lawyers in the United States. Advantages of legal advertising; Drawbacks of legal advertising; Advertisement of lawyer Robert Habush. INSETS: Lawyers have First Amendment rights to advertise routine legal...;...And now a word from our sponsor.
- A Word from Our Sponsor: Admen, Advertising, and the Golden Age of Radio. Smith, Donna Marie // Library Journal;11/1/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 18, p98
The article reviews the book "A Word From Our Sponsor: Admen, Advertising, and the Golden Age of Radio" by Cynthia B. Meyers.
- TV review. Beller, Miles // Hollywood Reporter;5/3/95, Vol. 337 Issue 5, p6
Reviews the television program `An All-Star Word From Our Sponsor' on NBC.
- A Word From Our Sponsor or My Friend Alfred (Book Review). Thoms, Judie; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Apr79, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p52
Reviews the book 'A Word From Our Sponsor or My Friend Alfred,' by Judie Angell.
- Monkey Doodle Cartel Goes To Capital For Latest Documentary. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);3/14/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the latest documentary film shot in Austin, Texas by Monkey Doodle Cartel Productions titled "And Now A Word From Your Sponsor."