Oxygen Amplifies Karaoke
- TV LISTINGS. // Music Week;10/4/2003, Issue 39, p24
Presents listings from British music television stations. CD:UK; MTV UK; Popworld; BBC1; ITV1.
- Airplay TV. // Music Week;6/5/2004, Issue 22, p27
Presents charts depicting music recordings played on different television music channels in Great Britain.
- Music channel delayed. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/27/2003, Vol. 378 Issue 41, p12
The Council for Cable and Satellite Broadcasting said that it has granted permission to franchisees of Israel Music Group, owned by Meimad Studios/Zebra, to postpone the launch of a music channel, to be called the Israeli and Mediterranean Music Channel. The channel was scheduled to launch by...
- CMT sticking to its musical roots. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p3
Focuses on the Country Music Television network. Plans of the network's executives to continue with their country music line-up; Comments from Chris Parr, director of programming for the network; Information on the network's launch of a weekly show called `Stone Country.'
- All-American look travels for music net. Zimmerman, Kevin // Variety;12/11/95 Television, Vol. 361 Issue 6, p23
Focuses on Country Music Television's identification of itself as a purely American country music video television network. Reason for the adoption of the said concept; Impressive expansion of the network overseas; Cross-promotion with TNN in the United States as a key element to Country Music's...
- CMT appeals ruling. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/2/95, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p25
Reports that Country Music Television has petitioned the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative to protest the network's removal from the Canadian cable systems. Reason for the removal.
- Making music in the Ukraine. Nuttall, James // TVB Europe;Feb2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p35
Features the M1 music channel based in Ukraine. Focus on the technology employed in the production of the music television; Role of technology in attracting viewers; Functionality of the model.
- Winnebago Shore gets reality check. Aniston, Jennifer // Advance-Titan (Oshkosh, WI);4/1/2010, Vol. 115 Issue 56, pB2
The article offers information on the music television entitled "Winnebago Shore" which features six 20 people who like to party in the Midwest.
- CMT makes Canada connection. // MediaWeek;3/11/96, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p3
Reports on Country Music Television's agreement to merge with a Canadian-owned country music service to form Country Music Television-Canada.