- SUPERMARKET SOUVENIR. Moure, Celeste // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);Apr2005, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p38
Presents information on Pocari Sweat, a Japanese sports drink.
- Putting a stop to sweating. Angerman, Judith E. // Good Housekeeping;Jul95, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p162
Focuses on the health aspects of sweating. Triggers of sweating; Actions of sweat glands; Night sweats; Handling severe sweating called hyperhidrosis; Products used to stop profuse sweating.
- Vented Sweat Beanie. // Motorcycle Product News;Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p41
The article offers brief information on EVS Sports' vented sweat beanie.
- Community sports happenings calendar. // New York Amsterdam News;07/31/97, Vol. 88 Issue 31, p62
Presents information as it relates to events involving sports in the United States. Details on the `Sweat Til Ya Wet,' sports Fest which took place at the Morris Houses; Information on the Inner City Games; Average number of persons expected to participate in various competitions.
- A Boke or Counseill against the Disease Commonly Called the Sweate or the Sweating Sickness. Black, John // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/1/2007, Vol. 335 Issue 7630, p1159
The article reviews the book "A Boke or Counseill Against the Disease Commonly Called the Sweate or the Sweating," by John Caius.
- Have a ball! Butterworth IV, W.E. // Boys' Life;Aug96, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p17
Offers information on sporting events for Boy Scouts in the United States. Overview of the feature event called Sports Outing; Initiative games; Recommendation of professional sporting events; Contact information.
- Bring It On! Davin, Doug; Morris, Diana // Personal Excellence Essentials;Feb2010, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p6
The article discusses a balanced exercise regimen called "Sweat, Strength, and Stretch."
- Infection Control Update. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p32
The article focuses on issues related to medical care in the U.S. It presents the findings of research that suggests that sweat may be another way to pass on hepatitis B infection during contact sports. It cites the association of the antibiotic vancomycin with an abnormal decrease in blood...
- wear your sport. // Images Business of Fashion;Jan2015, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p43
The article previews sports wear products made from Sweat Free fabric from Bodyactive Sports Wear.
- To Know List 3: Sweatin' to the goldies. Greenberg, Steve // Sporting News;9/6/2004, Vol. 228 Issue 36, p5
After analyzing select men's competitions in 22 of 28 Summer Olympic sports, Old Spice sweat experts announced the Sweatiest Olympic Summer Sports. Men's singles tennis ranks No. 1, with a single athlete to produce 3.37 liters of sweat in a single match. Old Spice didn't have people on the scene...