- MTBE high demand time looms as health questions linger. Begley, Ronald // Chemical Week;8/31/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 8, p13
Profiles the high demand for methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) and health concerns associated with it. Reformulated gasoline (RFG) and oxygenated fuel requirements in United States; Study on MTBE health concerns funded by Oxygenated Fuels Association (OFA); Production of Fairbanks gasoline and its...
- Fighting fire with oxygen deprivation. Kirk, Jeremy // Network World;3/26/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on oxygen-deprivation systems which can be used in fighting fire in data centers in Germany. Although there are only few vendors who offered these systems, the interest in the technology has shown a promising growth. One of the developments is the Oxyreduct of Wagner Alarm...
- Tiger Tale. // India Today;3/25/2013, p37
The article reports on Indian actor Ajay Devgn's fight scene with a tiger in his film "Himmatwala" and his shooting of a promo campaign for Animal Planet's television series on saving the tiger, which will air on April 1, 2013.
- Fight high gas prices with fuel saving tips. // Asian Pacific Post;5/8/2008, p33
The article offers tips on saving fuel to fight high gas prices.
- Kroger Launches Summer Fuel Promo. Angrisani, Carol // Supermarket News Expert Blog;7/10/2013, p3
The article reports on the summer fuel promo launched by Kroger Co. in which shoppers can download a digital coupon from the Kroger.com website every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until July 31, 2013 to earn double fuel points on all grocery purchases.
- OXYGEN SENSORS. Gordon, Jacques // Motor Age;Jan2004, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p40
Presents information on a chemical voltage generator. Elements of an oxygen sensor; Effect of additional oxygen on the air/fuel mixture.
- VP RACING MR12 OXYGENATED RACE FUEL. // Motocross Action Magazine;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p237
The article offers brief information on the MR12 Oxygenated Race Fuel from VP Racing Fuels Inc.
- Fuel permeation rates after changing fuel. Stevens, Ronald D.; Fuller, Robert E. // Rubber World;Feb98, Vol. 217 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on the changing or switching of the fuel and the resulting patterns of fuel permeation behavior. Two methods used in permeation testing; Drop in the oxygenated fuel attributed to the `speciating' of the fuel; Permeation profiles of three fuels.
- Brit hotel fighting the recession. // Hospitality (11724285);Jul2009, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the pillow fight promo offered by Bermondsey Square Hotel in London, England. It notes that guests can order pillow fight via room service for Â£10 which they consider as a totally unique and new offering. The fight involves two staff who are dressed in pajamas, and the...
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);11/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p13
Presents news briefs on cable television in the U.S. as of November 4, 2002. Decision of Gemstar-TV Guide International to replace KPMG as its dependent auditor; List of celebrities enlisted by Oxygen for its on-air promos; Demographics of the viewers of International Channel.