- The i-man and the media elite. Kurtz, Howard // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the popularity of the radio program by Don Imus called `Imus in the Morning' among the media in the United States. Description of a typical show; Media personalities who regularly listen to the program; Previous guests of the program; Reasons for the popularity of the program among...
- Imus coast-to-coast. Brady, James // Advertising Age;6/14/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 25, p26
This article features Don Imus, radio host of the local morning drive show by the New York radio station WFAN-AM called Imus in the Morning. He is a brilliant comic and social commentator who has surrounded himself with a superb supporting cast of writers and mimics. He was one of the very first...
- Faith Notes: News from the pulpit & pews. Moorer, Talise D. // New York Amsterdam News;4/12/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 16, p37
The article presents news briefs related to spirituality and religion from New York City. Former U.S. President Bill Clinton will join celebration of Wall Street Pastor Suzan Johnson Cook's 25 years in ministry in April 2007. In a rally in New York City in April 2007, Reverend Jesse L. Jackson...
- `I-Man' to broadcast morning show from Tucson. Elliott, Robert // Inside Tucson Business;1/22/96, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p9
Reports that Don Imus, will bring his show `Imus in the Morning' to Tucson, Arizona, on January 29, 1996. Tickets to be given away on KTUC; Comments from sales director Tom Johnson; Radio ratings; Bill Boyd named as director of KNST-AM 790; Changes at KVOA-TV 4.
- Don Imus: The thinking man's shock jock. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;6/13/94, Vol. 124 Issue 24, p31
Features Don Imus, radio veteran and host of the radio program `Imus in the Morning.' Shock-jock element; Syndication of the show; Cities and towns where the show is broadcast; Elements cited by Imus for the success of his show; Previous show guests.
- Don Imus has but one lung to give for his country. Sherrill, Martha // Esquire;Oct94, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p98
Features radio talk show host Don Imus. Career summary; Radio show `Imus in the Morning'; Method of interviewing.
- Imus' return less than earth-shattering. Flamm, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;5/5/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p16
The article presents information on the popularity of radio journalist Don Imus after he rejoined WABC-AM, the CBS Radio station, following an uproar over racial comments he made. According to a survey, the latest iteration of Imus in the â€œMorning,â€ which debuted on WABC-AM, has been...
- Don Imus returns 'home' to the Jolt starting Sept. 2. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;8/4/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the deal signed by Don Imus with the Jolt KJLL 1330-AM radio station carrying the nationally-syndicated program in Tucson, Arizona. According to Kimberley Kelly, station manager for the Jolt, the station will air the program live from New York from three to six in the...
- KEWS debuts eclectic talk. D.P. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/04/96, Vol. 126 Issue 46, p56
Reports that Infinity Broadcasting's KEWS (FM) Dallas has introduced a diverse mixed of shows, headlined by morning talent Don Imus.