You Will Be Hearing Voices
- Laybourne's road show. Paskowski // Multichannel News;11/01/99, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p68
Comments on cable television executive Gerry Laybourne's marketing campaign in New York City for her oxygen.com Web site and cable television network for women. Details of the marketing tour; Laybourne's efforts to listen to women.
- Britt & Co. Plan a West Side Story. Gibbons, Kent; Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;11/13/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p38
The article offers news briefs about the multichannel telecommunication industry in the U.S. Some officials of Time Warner Cable including chairman and CEO Glenn Britt will be sharing a Columbus Circle office address with Dick Parsons and other Time Warner Inc. officials. "The Hungry Detective"...
- Laybourne to MTV vice chair. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/1/93, Vol. 123 Issue 9, p24
Announces that Nickelodeon President Gerry Laybourne, who has been with the kids cable network since 1980, has been named vice chairman of parent company MTV Networks. Her work on an overall company strategy with MTV Networks Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Tom Freston, focusing on an way...
- Lott aide moves to caucus post. Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;12/14/96, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p2707
Reports on the appointment of Kyle E. McSlarrow, the chief counsel to Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott of Mississippi, as chief of staff to Senator Paul Coverdell. Duties of the new position; Career history.
- MCN'S MOST READ. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p30
The article lists the articles most read on the multichannel.com website for the April 17-24, 2014 period which includes Charter, Comcast Agree on a 20-billion dollar Systems deal, AT&T Considers DirecTV Purchase: Reports and Cable Show: Rovi Cuddles With the Cloud.
- McSlarrow's L.A. Confidential. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/10/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 19, p23
An interview with National Cable & Telecommunications Association President Kyle McSlarrow is presented.
- Real Quiet Time. // Communications Technology;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p50
The article provides the statement of NCTA president and CEO Kyle McSlarrow regarding board action by NAB.
- Laybourne is born again. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;06/01/98, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p5
Reports on the resignation of Gerry Laybourne as president of Disney/ABC International Television. Plans by Laybourne to start her own media company; Comments on her resignation.
- Kyle McSlarrow: Creating a Great Customer Experience. Whitesides, Hilary Ingoldsby // Utah Business;Jan2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p11
The article profiles Kyle McSlarrow, vice president of Comcast's Mountain Region, including his employment history, interest in telecommunications and commitment to keeping Comcast's focus on the customer service.