- Tandberg TV Board Backs Ericsson Bid. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;3/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p33
The article reports that the board of directors of Tandberg Television is recommending to its shareholders to accept the takeover bid of Ericsson. The company will accept the Ericsson bid worth $1.4 billion instead of Arris Group. Ericsson is interested in Tandberg due to its fast-growing...
- ARRIS offers $1.2 B for Tandberg, sets up for long battle with Cisco, Motorola. // CED;Feb2007, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the impact of the 1.2 billion offering of ARRIS Corp. for Tandberg Television on Motorola Inc. and Cisco Systems Corp. in the U.S. ThinkEquity Partners analyst Anton Wahlman said that the offer will create a great impact on cable television and video technology. He added...
- Arris & Tandberg announce intention to combine. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jan/Feb2007, p6
The article reports on an agreement between Arris and Tandberg Television regarding the merger of the two companies through an acquisition of all outstanding Tandberg Television shares by Arris. The deal is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2007. Arris is a global provider of...
- Comcast Backs Arris In Motorola Home Bid. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;1/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information related to the bidding of Home unit of Motorola Mobility LLC by ARRIS Group Inc. and Comcast Corp.
- Arris Strikes Up BigBand In Bid to Bulk Up in Video. // Multichannel News;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p8
The article focuses on the plan of Arris Group to expand its video business by acquiring BigBand Networks Inc.
- Untitled. // Communications Technology;Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, special section p4
Several charts are presented that lists the products, application and key features from different companies including Arris, BigBand Networks and BlackArrow.
- IBC Preview: Converged Video. Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;Sep2009, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p13
The article offers information on the demonstrations on video convergence to be showcased by several vendors at the IBC conference and exhibition in Amsterdam, Netherlands in September 2009. It mentions that ActiveVideo Networks will showcase the interactive capability of Common Interface plus...
- Arris Enters Into The Satellite Space Market. Holmes, Mark // Satellite News;1/22/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on acquisition of Tandberg Television by Arris in January 2007. This marks the company's entry into the satellite arena, and will be seen as a market leader in the areas of cable data aggregation, cable modems, and the digital video encoder arena. Joe Chiasson, Susquehanna...
- ANALYST: TERAYON COULD HELP ARRIS. // Multichannel News;2/19/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p40
The article presents the analysis of ThinkEquity Partners analyst Anton Wahlman on the market value of communication providers. Wahlman increased Arris Group Inc.'s price target from $16 to $18 as it tries to close its $1.2 billion buyout of Tandberg Television Ltd. According to Wahlman, Terayon...
- Tandberg updates TMS. // AV Magazine;May2008, p50
The article reviews the Tandberg Management Suite video management software from Tandberg.