Vonage's CEO Steps Down
- Mike Snyder Leaves ADT. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
The article focuses on the resignation of Mike Snyder as president of electronic security services provider, ADT Security Services Inc. based in Boca Raton, Florida. Snyder has been appointed to take the chief executive officer position at broadband phone company, Vonage Inc. of Holmdel, New Jersey.
- Vonage Chief Rings Off, Dials for Dollars. Walsh, Mark // New York;2/20/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the resignation of Jeffrey Citron as the CEO of the Vonage Internet phone company after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has learned that Citron has previously been engaged with unlawful trading. He will continue to benefit from the Vonage's initial public...
- So long, CEO. Hello, chief strategist. Dignan, Larry // eWeek;2/20/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p28
The article reports on the appointment of Michael Snyder as a new CEO of Vonage Inc., at the same time the company is filing for an initial public offering, due to the fraudulent activities of Jeffrey Citron, the present CEO. Michael Snyder, formerly president of ADT Security Services, will...
- MICHAEL J. SNYDER. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;09/25/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p190
Profiles chief executive officer and president Michael J. Snyder of Red Robin International in the United States. Career highlights; Educational attainments; Family background.
- More Static At Vonage. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;4/16/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p9
The article announced the resignation of Michael Snyder as chief executive officer (CEO) of Vonage Holdings Corp.
- THE INTERNET IS CALLING. Thottam, Jyoti // Time International (South Pacific Edition);8/23/2004, Issue 33, p38
The article offers information on web phone service provider Vonage Holdings Corp. and its chief executive officer Jeffrey Citron. The firm, which has 220,000 subscribers, has become leading player in the explosive new market for Internet telephone in 18 months. Citron wants to change the entire...
- Quotables. // Communications Technology;Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p50
This article presents quotations related to telecommunications technology by different executives. The chairman and CEO of Vonage Holdings Corp., Jeffrey A. Citron, said, "We are satisfied with the court's decision and believe this is a positive step forward for New Yorkers and the Industry...
- CEO Citron: Vonage Will Rebound During 2008. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/11/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p46
The article reports on the assessment of Jeffrey Citron, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Vonage, for the company in 2008. According to Citron, the company entered the year putting its hopes on a line of products and technologies aimed at promoting communication without boundaries....
- marc LEFAR. Ruth, João-Pierre S. // njbiz;1/4/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p19
The article profiles Marc Lefar, a chief executive of Vonage Holdings Corp. Under his leadership, Vonage has provided voice-over Internet Protocol (VOIP) services for over 2.5 million customers since June 2009 and the service has expanded from landline calls to wireless devices with the...