- Jump In! Ben-Yehuda, Ayala // Billboard;1/27/2007, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p56
A review of the soundtrack to the Disney Channel's movie "Jump In!," produced by Walt Disney Records is presented.
- The week. Gleiberman, Owen; Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;12/22/95, Issue 306, p50
Looks at the movie `Sudden Death' and another number of movies that will be showing in the theaters. INSETS: Disney's double delivery.;Ireland's little big man by Tiarra Mukherjee..
- `Lion' track is '94's biggest roar. Lichtman, Irv // Billboard;8/27/94, Vol. 106 Issue 35, p135
Reports on the sales performance of the soundtrack of Walt Disney Records' movie `The Lion King.'
- off the shelf. // Australian Parents;Jun/Jul2005, p85
Features several books, DVD videos, sound recordings and movies for children. "Pooh's Heffalump Movie"; "Bambi Disney"; "Hello, Postman Pat"; "On the Road for Kids."
- Disney CEO: 'Great' TV Programs Can't Exist Without Advertising. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;5/28/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the opposition of Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Bob Iger to Dish Network's AutoHop commercial-skipping digital video recorder (DVR).
- ABC TV SEEKS INJUNCTION AGAINST AUTOHOP. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;12/3/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p8
The article reports on the preliminary injunction being sought by the ABC Television network of Walt Disney Co. against Dish Network's Hopper digital video recorder with advertisement-skipping technology.
- An ode to martial smarts. Corliss, Richard // Time;6/22/1998, Vol. 151 Issue 24, p69
Reviews the animated Disney movie `Mulan.'
- `Aladdin' stirs Arabian gripes. Hajari, Nisid; Hardy, James Earl // Entertainment Weekly;2/5/93, Issue 156, p12
Discusses the controversy over Disney's movie `Aladdin.' Offensive lyrics in the movie's opening song; American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee; Arabs portrayed as barbaric in the movie; Alternate line to song recorded; More.
- DISNEY'S NEW TWEEN-AGE DREAM. GALLO, PHIL // Billboard;4/9/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on "Lemonade Mouth," a Disney Channel television movie about musically talented teenagers. It features a soundtrack which is to be released on Walt Disney Records and promoted on Radio Disney. Comparisons are made to previous successful Disney entertainment products, such as...
- Not so happily, after all. SD // Entertainment Weekly;7/9/93, Issue 178, p59
Interviews Andriana Caselotti, the voice behind Snow White. Experiences while making the movie; Premier night experiences; Memories of Walt Disney; Feelings on Disney's choosing another voice at the Oscar Award.