Sundance Goes Green
- EURO SUNDANCE RISES. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;10/7/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the plan of Sundance Channel to expand in the television industry in Europe.
- NET'S IN FASHION AGAIN. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;5/25/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the selection of the second season of the fashion series "All on the Line" by Sundance Channle LLC.
- Sundance offers Merchant talk. // Daily Variety;08/01/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 41, p12
Reports that the second season of the Sundance Channel's television series `Conversations in World Cinema' will begin airing on August 17, 2000.
- Net covers Venice fest. SAPERSTEIN, PAT // Daily Variety;8/19/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 30, p2
The article reports that the 2011 Venice Film Festival in Venice, Italy will have international television (TV) coverage from Sundance Channel LLC, which will begin on September 3, 2011.
- COMING SOON TO A DECODER BOX NEAR YOU. // Film Comment;May/Jun2002, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p7
Presents a schedule of films shown in the Sundance Channel.
- Sundance ups Euro scope. // Daily Variety;3/6/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 46, p6
The article reports on the premiere of Sundance Channel LLC in Europe in 2012 including Hungary, Romania, and Belgium.
- SUNDANCE. // Daily Variety;8/18/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 31/32, SPECIAL REPORT. p51
Highlights the focus of Sundance Channel on independent film programming in the U.S. Budget of the company for film acquisitions; Reason behind the interest of independent films; Titles of the pickups as of 2003.
- Networks Tap Rich Vein: Their Audiences. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;5/12/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 19, p10
The article reports on the business strategies of Bravo Cable Network and other television/cable networks. Bravo launched the "Affluencer," magazine which showcases the network's programming guides. In addition, the magazine's theme focuses on their affluent audiences, which, according to the...
- SUNDANCE 'TRANS' PLANT. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;5/24/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the start of the production of the documentary series "TransGeneration" of Sundance Channel LLC in the U.S. Number of episodes; Focus of the documentary on four college students who are getting sex-change operations; Collaboration of the network with Logo Entertainment company for the...