Hallmark Channel Offers Shelf Space
- MEDIA MOVES. // Advertising Age;6/27/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 27, p51
The article reports on developments related to the advertising industry in the United States.These include: Tele-Communications Inc.'s plan to launch TV!, a sampler channel; Hallmark Cards' sale of it Crown Media cable television operations; and Newspaper Association of America's report on the...
- For the record. // Advertising Age;4/2/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 14, p29
The article presents news briefs related to the U.S. advertising industry as of April 2, 2001. The Minneapolis, Minnesota-based office of ad agency Rapp Collins Worldwide has closed. Crown Media Holdings has decided to rename its Odyssey Network the Hallmark Channel, in order to promote its...
- Advertising. // CableFAX Daily;12/8/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 237, p2
The article presents an update on cable television advertising in the U.S. as of December 2005. The advertising spending of TNS Media for the third quarter has dropped. Allstate and Buffalo Wild Wings are some of the companies that were selected by ESPNU as charter sponsors. According to...
- Hallmark Cards has proposed a recapitalization of Crown Media. // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Hallmark Cards Inc. has proposed a recapitalization of Crown Media Holdings Inc. and presents informations on loan facilities and convertible stocks for years to come.
- Shoebox mounts bright new ad campaign. // Drug Store News;6/22/98, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p360
Relates the launching of a print advertising campaign by Hallmark for its Shoebox greeting card brand. Cast of cartoon characters joining crabby Maxine; Duration of campaign; Gift for consumers purchasing a Hallmark card.
- Turkey of the week. // Campaign (UK);02/20/98, Issue 8, p23
Looks at the advertisement (ad) for Hallmark Cards Incorporated which was chosen worst ad for the week of 28th February 1998. Who choose the ad; Who produced the ad; writers of the ad; Director of the ad; Information on the art director.
- Hallmark Fleshes Out 'Top 10' Case. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p106
Focuses on the effort to Hallmark Channel to place at the top ranking cable networks in the U.S. Average household rating in primetime; Concentration on advertising with distribution and marketing finances; Improvement in the quality of subscribership.
- Why Hallmark Is Ditching TV, and Sentimental Ads, for a Bit of Biting Humor This Holiday. Swant, Marty // Adweek;11/6/2015, p1
A review is offered for a 30-second spots television advertisement to be shown on Hallmark channel.
- Burnetts in ?8m Hallmark TV blitz. Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);02/13/98, Issue 7, p7
Reports that Hallmark will become the first greetings card manufacturer to advertise on television in the United Kingdom, with an 8 million campaign created by Leo Burnett. Description of the advertising campaign; Objective of the advertisement.