PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Derivatives Specialist Donovan Joins Deutsche Bank. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/17/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33367, p7
The article announces the recruitment of Ryan Donovan as director at Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
- Lifting CU Tax Exemption Would Fund Government For 90 Minutes. Passman, Aaron // Credit Union Journal;10/7/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p22
The article reports that the Credit Union National Association's (CUNA) "Don't Tax My Credit Union," campaign was attended by more than 9,000 visitors. The event was live-streamed via DontTaxMyCreditUnion.org, as well as on the website of Washington political newspaper The Hill. Ryan Donovan,...
- ON DEADLINE. // Credit Union Journal;9/5/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p1
The article offers news briefs related to credit union industry (CU) for the U.S. area on 2011 which include the participation of credit unions in the clean up activity after hurricane Irene, the creation of a mimicked video titled "Who Wants to Be Compliant?" of the National Association of...
- Donovan is Named a Top Lobbyist. // Credit Union Newswatch;5/9/2011, p8
The article reports that the publication "CEO Update" named Credit Union National Association (CUNA) vice president of legislative affairs Ryan Donovan as one of the top lobbyists.
- CUNA, CUs Work Through D.C. Gridlock. // Credit Union Newswatch;11/5/2012, p6
The article offers information on the U.S. Credit Union National Association Senior Vice President of Legislative Affairs, Ryan Donovan who has advised to credit unions of the U.S. to be aware of the political propagandas prevalent in Washington, District of Colombia.
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;8/15/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 98, p11
The article announces appointments related to lobbying in Washington D.C. including John Ulyot as senior vice president of media relations for Hill & Knowlton, Laura Badian as counsel for Arnold & Porter, and Ryan Donovan as vice president of federal legislative affairs of the Credit Union...
- Aussies Offer Preview On Interchange. Bartlett, Michael // Credit Union Journal;7/19/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p12
The article reports on the preview of the interchange reform in the credit union industry wherein Credit Union National Association (CUNA), legislative affairs vice president Ryan Donovan and other officials claimed that it will be ineffective but promised to fight for the credit union's interests.
- Capitol Hill Figure Joins California CU Lobby. Roberts, Ed // Credit Union Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the hiring of Ryan Donovan a Washington lobbyist of the California Credit Union League. Role of Donovan as the Capital representative; His immediate superior.
- CA/NV CUL Appoint Donovan Director Of Government Affairs. Bartlett, Michael // Credit Union Journal;11/13/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 45, p20
The article reports on the appointment of Ryan Donovan to the position of director of federal government affairs at the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues. The appointment is part of a restructuring of the union's overall advocacy efforts. Donovan had worked with Kelly Purcell, who held...