- 'JUMP,' 'CORY' SET RECORDS FOR DISNEY. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;1/17/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 14, p20
The article reports that the telecast of the movie premiere of "Jump In," made a record of being the Disney Channel's most watched telecast ever. The premiere of a new children's television series "Cory in the House" was reported as drawing record audience.According to the article, the two...
- Jump In! Ben-Yehuda, Ayala // Billboard;1/27/2007, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p56
A review of the soundtrack to the Disney Channel's movie "Jump In!," produced by Walt Disney Records is presented.
- Bliss soars to top spot. Lynch, Mike // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/11/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 240, p12
The article features Andrew Bliss of Lake Placid, New York who recorded a 90 meters jump during the Flaming Festival at the Olympic Ski Jumping Complex.
- Jump In! Willman, Chris // Entertainment Weekly;1/26/2007, Issue 917, p71
The article reviews the music release "Jump In!" a Disney Channel soundtrack performed by various artists. The song "Jump to the Rhythm" is mentioned.
- NEW OPPS. // Promo;Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p21
Features new films, television programs and music releases in the U.S. Overview of the story line of "The Wild," by Walt Disney Pictures; Theme of the children television series "SueÃ±os y Caramelos"; Schedule for the release of the music recording "Disney â€Mixâ€œ Mania," by Walt...
- RIVAL CRYING 'FOUL' OVER RUTHERFORD. LAURA WILLIAMSON // Daily Mail;4/30/2014, p63
FORMER British long jump record-holder Chris Tomlinson has reignited his row with Greg Rutherford by claiming the Olympic champion's new British best was an 'illegitimate jump' and should be expunged from the record books.
- Add records to Disney's World. // Newsweek;12/11/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 24, p72
Reports that the Walt Disney Co. plans to launch a new record division, tentatively named Hollywood Records, that will concentrate on cutting-edge music.
- WEB WORKS JAEGER'S RECORD XMAS. Simon Neville // Evening Standard;1/13/2014, p45
FASHION retailer Jaeger took full advantage of its new website, as online sales jumped 57%, helping it to a record Christmas.
- Kallies breaks school record. // Wilson County News;3/18/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p1C
A photograph of athlete Alyssa Kallies from Poth, Texas who set a new school record in the high jump in Texas is presented.
- First-time buyers back as mortgage rates hit new low. Jonathan Prynn // Evening Standard;10/12/2012, p4
FIRST-TIME buyers are surging back into the property market as mortgage rates plummet to record lows, according to official figures today. Home loans to new buyers jumped 18 per cent in August to 21,600 worth a total of ï¿½2.8 billion.