- 'JUMP,' 'CORY' SET RECORDS FOR DISNEY. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;1/17/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 14, p20
The article reports that the telecast of the movie premiere of "Jump In," made a record of being the Disney Channel's most watched telecast ever. The premiere of a new children's television series "Cory in the House" was reported as drawing record audience.According to the article, the two...
- Jump In! Ben-Yehuda, Ayala // Billboard;1/27/2007, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p56
A review of the soundtrack to the Disney Channel's movie "Jump In!," produced by Walt Disney Records is presented.
- Jump In! Willman, Chris // Entertainment Weekly;1/26/2007, Issue 917, p71
The article reviews the music release "Jump In!" a Disney Channel soundtrack performed by various artists. The song "Jump to the Rhythm" is mentioned.
- RIVAL CRYING 'FOUL' OVER RUTHERFORD. LAURA WILLIAMSON // Daily Mail;4/30/2014, p63
FORMER British long jump record-holder Chris Tomlinson has reignited his row with Greg Rutherford by claiming the Olympic champion's new British best was an 'illegitimate jump' and should be expunged from the record books.
- NEW OPPS. // Promo;Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p21
Features new films, television programs and music releases in the U.S. Overview of the story line of "The Wild," by Walt Disney Pictures; Theme of the children television series "SueÃ±os y Caramelos"; Schedule for the release of the music recording "Disney â€Mixâ€œ Mania," by Walt...
- Add records to Disney's World. // Newsweek;12/11/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 24, p72
Reports that the Walt Disney Co. plans to launch a new record division, tentatively named Hollywood Records, that will concentrate on cutting-edge music.
- WEB WORKS JAEGER'S RECORD XMAS. Simon Neville // Evening Standard;1/13/2014, p45
FASHION retailer Jaeger took full advantage of its new website, as online sales jumped 57%, helping it to a record Christmas.
- First-time buyers back as mortgage rates hit new low. Jonathan Prynn // Evening Standard;10/12/2012, p4
FIRST-TIME buyers are surging back into the property market as mortgage rates plummet to record lows, according to official figures today. Home loans to new buyers jumped 18 per cent in August to 21,600 worth a total of ï¿½2.8 billion.
- Digital `David'. // Variety;05/19/97, Vol. 367 Issue 3, p59
Reports on the Walt Disney Co.'s plan to release a double-compact disc recording of the musical `King David,' the Alan Menken/Tim Rice oratoria that inaugurates Disney's New Amsterdam Theater on Broadway.
- Mouse's 'Cheetah' encore leaps to top. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;8/27/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 39, p10
Reveals the record viewership rating garnered by the Disney Channel in its special encore presentation of the made-for-television movie 'The Cheetah Girls.'