- EXERCISE PRESCRIPTION. // Daily Mail;12/29/2015, p36
THIS week: High-intensity training helps anxiety
- High Anxiety Bones. Kilpatrick, Barry // American Record Guide;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p193
Reviews the music recording `High Anxiety Bones.'
- WHEN ANXIETY BECOMES A DANGER. Hopkins, Graham // Community Care;5/16/2002, Issue 1422, p46
Discusses the effect of anxiety on older people in Great Britain. Danger in high levels of anxiety; Medical options for older people with high levels of anxiety; Impact of anxiety on the disposition of older people.
- The anxiety dance of Central High. Zimmerly, Philip // Campus Life;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p50
Presents the short story `The Anxiety Dance of Central High.'
- Mental Health Issues on Expedition. Moore, James // Wilderness & Environmental Medicine (Allen Press Publishing Serv;Fall2008, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p220
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on anxiety disorders at high altitude.
- HIGH ANXIETY (Film). Kael, Pauline // New Yorker;6/17/91, Vol. 67 Issue 17, p24
Reviews the film "High Anxiety," starring Mel Brooks and Madeline Kahn.
- Another reason to stay calm. Roan, Shari // Fit Pregnancy;Feb/Mar2005, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p34
Present information on the effect of high anxiety levels on pregnant women.
- Rumination and Anxiety Sensitivity in Preadolescent Girls: Independent, Combined, and Specific Associations with Depressive and Anxiety Symptoms. Epkins, Catherine C.; Gardner, Christie; Scanlon, Natalie // Journal of Psychopathology & Behavioral Assessment;Dec2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p540
Rumination and anxiety sensitivity are posited cognitive vulnerabilities in the development and/or maintenance of depression and anxiety and they have been examined separately in youth, and primarily in adolescents. Depression and anxiety are also highly comorbid. In 125 preadolescent girls...
- Scaredy cats. Cooper, Leslie Larson // Cats Magazine;May97, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p54
Provides information about anxiety behavior in cats. Roots of shy and timid cat personalities; Identification of common feline personalities; Stressful situations; Behavioral-modification technique; Anti-anxiety medication. INSET: High anxiety..
- The Impact of Performance Feedback on Counseling Self-Efficacy and Counselor Anxiety. Daniels, Jeffrey A.; Larson, Lisa M. // Counselor Education & Supervision;Dec2001, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p120
Focuses on the impact of performance feedback on counselling self-efficacy and counselor anxiety. Changes of anxiety following positive feedback; Risk associated with high levels of anxiety; Enhancement of counselling self-efficacy after mastery experiences.