The Eyes Have It In AMC Tie-In
- Giant Eagle Ties Rx To Fuel Discount. Alaimo, Dan; Toth, Wendy // SN: Supermarket News;11/14/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 46, p31
The article reports on a tie-in between the pharmacy department and the GetGo gas stations and convenience stores of Giant Eagle in the U.S. in 2005. The company's fuelperks! reward program offers gas discounts for every $50 spent on their store. The program is being promoted through newspaper...
- ViewMasters Assist Hotel's Marketing Campaign. // Lodging Hospitality;3/1/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p14
Reports the tie-in agreement between Clayton on the Park, a hotel and apartment complex in Saint Louis, Missouri and ViewMaster 3-D photo viewers in March 2002.
- Quick Thinking. MacMillan, Carrie // Promo;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p48
Presents news items on developments in quick-service deals and tie-ins at the annual Licensing Show in New York City in June 2002. Addition of card games to kids meals; Coupons for licensed Barbie shoes; Watch-and-win game and online promotions.
- Terminator 3 Sees Future with Solid Support. Finnigan, David; Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;10/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p4
Focuses on the promotional tie-ins of the film 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines,' with various companies, for its July 2003 release in the U.S. Product placement of Microsoft Corporation's Xbox game console; Partnership with Toyota's Lexus SC 430.
- Coke Puts Players in the Game To Help Unveil Potter's Secrets. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;10/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p6
Focuses on the tie-in of the Coca-Cola brand with the Harry Potter franchise, for the November 15, 2002 release of the film 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,' in the U.S. Information on the Catch the Golden Snitch and Win promotion running in October 2002; Design of the Classroom ...
- Hotlines. // Adweek;7/9/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 27, p4
The article offers business advertising news briefs. The computer company Dell is splitting with BBDO and joining with a New York based agency, Mother. The companies NBCU/NewsCorp. and The National Broadband Company will merge in order to create an online video program to compete against...
- TOP 5: 'HUNGER GAMES' SPECIAL. // Advertising Age;3/26/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 13, p27
Photographs are presented of several marketing efforts that tie in to the film "The Hunger Games," including a New York Sports Club fitness class, the "Capitol Colours" line of nail polish from beauty products company American International Industries (AII), and a promotion for web browser...
- CKE Snares 'Spider-Man' Tie-In. // Restaurant Business;4/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p16
Reports the agreement of CKE Restaurants for a promotional partnership of the motion picture 'Spider-Man' in California. Reasons for the selection of the restaurant for a movie tie-in; Suitability of the demographics of the restaurants to the motion picture; Orientation of the restaurants...
- NECESSARY OBJECTS? // Entertainment Weekly;6/11/2004, Issue 769, p19
Deals with the marketing tie-ins between companies and motion pictures shown in the U.S. in summer 2004, such as coffee company Starbucks and "Shrek 2."