WWE Phones In Video
- 'WrestleMania' Pay-Per-View Promotion Hits the N.Y. Streets. // Multichannel News;4/1/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p6
The article focuses on the promotional effort taken by WWE for the pay-per-view event of its "WrestleMania 29" in New York on April 7, 2013.
- PREMIUM RINGSIDE SEAT IN TV. // Variety;4/9/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 3, p47
The article reports on the plans of the World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) to launch its own television (TV) network.
- Bodyslamming Teens:. // CableFAX Daily;8/8/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 152, p2
The article reports on a wrestling study in the August 2006 issue of "Pediatric" dismissed by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) boss Vince McMahon. Researchers found correlations between frequency of watching wrestling on TV during the previous 2 weeks and engaging in date fighting, fighting...
- US wrestling promoter picks Carat for Â£3m task. // Marketing Week;3/23/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p16
The article reports that the U.S. wrestling promoter World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), has appointed Carat to handle a 3 million pounds one-month promotional drive in Great Britain. The campaign, created in-house, will promote the WrestleMania championship, which brings together wrestlers...
- Cablevision pins down WWE. Clarke Jr., John // Daily Variety;1/31/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 24, p38
The article reports on the plan of Cablevision Systems Corp. to offer World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWEs) 24-hour subscription video-on-demand service to cable customers in New York City. The offer will allow cable customers to have unlimited access to classic and current wrestling programs...
- WWE IN THE RING WITH BSKYB. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;12/1/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 40, p14
The article reports on the deal between British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC (BSkyB) and World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) to air the former's television (TV) shows for five years. It notes that this distribution agreement starts in January 2009, giving the company exclusive broadcast...
- Syfy, WWE talk 'Smack'. Hlbberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;4/14/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 11, p5
The article announces the multi-year agreement by Syfy that will bring World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.'s "Friday Night Smackdown" to the network starting October 2010.
- Ten Sports' live foray with WWE a success with packed seats & tight fights. // Indiantelevision.com;1/19/2016, p3
The article reports on the launch of WWE Live show at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in New Delhi, India in 2016. Topics covered include the return of the wrestling show to the country after 13 years and the sponsors of the event including Mountain Dew and Harley Davidson. Also mentioned are...
- Correction. // Newsweek;10/23/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 17, p18
A correction to the article "Blood, Guts and Money" that was published in the October 9, 2006 issue is presented.