- 'Retrievers' fetches big aud. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/3/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 45, p14
Reports that United States cable network Animal Planet obtained record Nielsen ratings with the showing of its original movie 'The Retrievers.' Ratings; Plot of the film.
- TV SCENE. // Wilson County News;7/2/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p2C
A table is presented which offers information related to the schedule of broadcast of several television programs and movies from July3-9, 2014 in Texas including the broadcast of movies "Nick of Time," "The Hunted" and "Chinatown."
- FX is 'Street,' 'Social' network. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;10/6/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of the broadcast rights to "The Social Network" and "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" by FX television channel in 2010.
- A&E PICKS UP 'CORMAN' Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;1/19/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 13, p7
The article reports that A&E IndieFilms has acquired the television rights for the film "Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel."
- ITV revives scheme for peaktime films. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;4/8/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p16
Discloses plans of ITV to revive its ITV Film Initiative project. Partnership of ITV with Granada Film in the production of movies to be shows in television; Summary outline of premiere offer `Girls' Night'; Reaction of cynics; Future plans.
- USA cabler gets 'Class' Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;09/12/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 7, p5
Reports on USA Networks cable network's commissioning of the television film 'Class Warfare,' to debut in the United States, by 2001.
- Court TV's docket includes original pix. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;12/28/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p2
Reports that Court TV is planning to commission original movies dealing with criminal justice. Examples of rerun television series to be broadcast by the network; List of some motion pictures commissioned by Court TV.
- Retaking initiative. Dawtrey, Adam // Variety;04/05/99, Vol. 374 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the ITV cable television network's revision of its policy on movie investments in Great Britain. Efforts of the network to revive its ITV Film Initiative; ITV's agreement with various companies for the television rights to motion pictures; ITV's programming strategy.
- Court TV buys crime movie package. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;02/01/99, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p42
Reports that Court TV will introduce its first general entertainment movies starting February 6, 1999 under its weekend movie block, Crime Time Movies. Driving force behind the move; Titles included in the block; Purpose behind the move.