VH1's Reality Rewrite
- Joost Reaches '30s' Early. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;7/15/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p11
The article reports that Joost will televise eight episodes of the scripted comedy "I Hate My 30s." The streaming of the television program is in line with a distribution deal signed by Joost with Viacom Inc. The agreement includes the dissemination of television and movie content from MTV...
- MTV ROCKS THE REAL WORLD. Grego, Melissa // Variety;3/10/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 4, p23
Reports on several reality programs that will be released by MTV in 2003. Target demography of the television programs; Themes of the reality programs that will be launched by MTV; Other broadcasting projects of MTV for 2003.
- Nick touting new season. Paskin, Willa // Daily Variety;3/11/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 53, p4
The article presents information on an event organized by the television channel Nickelodeon to announce its six new televsion programs, which was held at Roseland Ballroom in New York City.
- SENSE OF HUMOR. Richmond, Ray // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/17/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 24, pS12
The article presents information on the growing trend of broadcasting comedy series among major networks to give them an increase in the networks ratings chart. Broadcast networks scaling back on new comedies understand that despite numerous comedy shows have failed in the past, one solid hit...
- S'pore fare struggles in export test. Shuk Wa, Tsang // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/3/2003, p20
Television broadcasting company MTV Networks Inc.'s foray into drama production in Singapore has turned the spotlight on the city's expanding production capabilities. In partnership with local production house, Mega Media, MTV plans to produce a 14-episode drama series at a cost of S $2 million....
- MTVN Is a Little of a Lot of Things. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;5/12/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 19, p23
Focuses on the popularity of television programs of MTV Networks (MTVN). Average monthly ratings of its programs; Information on the serials telecast by the company; Ratings of adult programs telecast by MTVN.
- French outlets Canal J, Tiji will play with Nick blocks. Masters, Charles // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/8/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 27, p100
Reports that broadcasting company MTV Networks will launch a Nicktoons branded block for leading French kids channel Canal J, and a Nick Jr. block on Canal J's sister preschool channel Tiji. Other shows that will be broadcast during the branded blocks; Number of Canal J subscribers in France;...
- NICK'S SOUTHERN STAR. O'Boyle, Michael // Variety;12/18/2006, Vol. 405 Issue 5, p33
The article reports on the growth of the Latin American branch of the children's broadcasting network, Nickelodeon. The television channel, a subsidiary of the MTV Network, reaches approximately 50 million households in Latin America, either as a separate network or through blocks of programming...
- Nick pumps up toon sked. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;3/11/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 49, p5
The article reports on the new additions to the animated television programs of Nickelodeon which include "Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness," on its morning schedule, "Friends," on Nick at Nite, and "The 90s Are All That" on its TeenNick nighttime schedule.