Millennium Goes to Plan B
- Millenium Adds Wi-Fi Hot Spots for Business. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p18
Focuses on the deployment of wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) hot spots for commercial business customers by Millenium Digital Media in the U.S. Information on a deal entered into by the company with wireless public Internet-access solutions provider NearU Corp.; Features of the TRACKOS software...
- Overbuilding Operator on Block. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p19
Presents information on the book value of Millenium Digital Media properties in the U.S. Cable television executives who formed the company; Number of subscribers and customers of the firm in Maryland and Washington; Private-equity investors that are possible buyers of the properties.
- INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR: Wayne Schattenkerk CFO. // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2010, p34
The article focuses on Wayne Schattenkerk, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Wave Division Holdings LLC, who received the Independent Financial Executive of the Year from "CableFAX: The Magazine."
- Weed's Wave Grows. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p46
Reports on an agreement reached by Millennium Digital Media Inc. with Wave Division Holdings LLC in February 2006 for selling subscribers in Washington, Oregon and Michigan to the latter. Information on the operations of Wave Division; System that will not be included in the deal; Information...
- Today's Transactions: WaveDivision Completes $50M Black Rock Purchase. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/14/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the 50 million U.S. dollar deal completed by WaveDivision Holdings LLC to purchase Black Rock Cable, which offers fiber-optic connectivity services in Washington.
- WDM vs. SONET leaves everyone guessing. Wilson, Carol // Inter@ctive Week;10/07/96, Vol. 3 Issue 20, pI-7
Presents information on the competition between Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology and Synchronous Optical Network (SONET). Details on the competition; Information on the aims of both companies; Tactics used by both companies; Features of the products provided by the companies.
- Falling in Love With Growth. Brodsky, Norm // Inc.;Sep2008, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p61
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of returning to initial practices in order to avert business failure.
- Survival strategy: keeps business alive well. Williams, Bob // Accountancy;Jul1986, Vol. 98 Issue 1115, p107
Highlights the danger areas for businesses and for developing a survival philosophy and strategy. Causes for the failure of business; Key element of timeliness in the success of the business; Need for a strong management team.
- To Expand or Not to Expand. McCarter, Judy // National Public Accountant;Feb/Mar2003, p36
Focuses on the importance of planning when deciding whether or not to expand the business. Cause of business failure; Several ways to look at backup; Importance of assessing one's strength and weaknesses.