- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;3/30/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p24
A calendar of events for the U.S. television and entertainment industry from April-June 2015 is presented including the Internet & Television Exposition, the Mississippi Cable Telecommunications Association convention, and the Gracie Awards Gala by the Alliance for Women in Media.
- WELCOME TO THE MULTICULTURAL MAINSTREAM. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;4/6/2015, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p0018
The article focuses on the trends in advertising and entertainment as of April 2015 which reflect a more multicultural mainstream. Topics covered include the concept of the television commercial "Gracie" for breakfast cereals brand Cheerios, the launch of diverse programming like the family...
- Broadcasting and Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that broadcasters and cable operators are opposing the issue of retransmission consent.
- ANGA: European Pulse. Hendrickson, Ron // Communications Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the exhibition "ANGA Cable Show" in Cologne, Germany on May 27-29, 2008.
- Honoring the Past, Looking Ahead. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p28
An advertising supplement reviewing the Cable Center in Denver, Colorado is presented.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p6
Photographs of people and events in the television broadcasting and cable television industries are presented including a private reception for the premier of the series "The Affair" on October 6, 2014, truTV's "Impractical Jokers" star James Murray and "A to Z" television star Cristin Milioti...
- Three Lessons TV Can Learn From Cable Pitches. Steinberg, Brian // Variety;5/13/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 1, p10
An excerpt is presented from an article on cable television advertising sales presentations by cable television industry firms posted in the publication's Website.
- ESPN: Still the Worldwide Leader. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;7/27/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p31
The article reports that television programmer ESPN still continues to the leader in sports television industry in the U.S. despite the departure of high-profile talent and a net loss of subscribers in the cable television marketplace in the U.S. as of 2015.