HBO, AOL Site Nets Laughs
- HBO hits mute button on Volume.com staff. Donahue, Ann // Daily Variety;07/24/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 34, p9
Reports on Home Box Office's decision to turn down its efforts on Volume.com. even before the Web site launches. Company's dismissal of several employees; Talents attracted by the urban entertainment portal.
- CYBER REVIEWS: HBO.COM. Donahue, Ann // Variety;06/12/2000, Vol. 379 Issue 4, p23
Evaluates the cable television Web site HBO.com. Features of the Web site; Services offered by the site.
- KOL Junior: A Preschool Playground. // Children's Technology Review;7/ 1/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p17
The article reviews the KOL Junior: A Preschool Playground, a Web site that features simple games for children, from America Online.
- MOVIETIX LOGS ON TO YAHOO! Ellingson, Annlee // Boxoffice;May2006, Vol. 142 Issue 5, p40
The article reports on the partnership between Yahoo! Movies and MovieTickets.com to offer ticket sales for the online ticketer's affiliate theaters to Yahoo! Movies users. This move is made possible through co-branded site. Under the deal, the MovieTickets.com is align with American Online Inc....
- Someone answer the TV. Moch, Chrissy // Telephony;06/28/99, Vol. 236 Issue 26, p26
Explores the employee trials of US West's Webvision service. What the service can provide; Purpose of the trials; Investment of America Online (AOL) in Hughes Electronics in a partnership that will allow AOL content to be dispersed over DirectTV.
- Interactive news. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/04/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p49
Reports advertising developments in New York, New York. Launch on the revamped site for Sex and the City by the HBO.com; Announcement on the launch of the Web site of the Mark Allen & Company; Presentation of the 'IQ Connect' on the prons and cons specialization.
- Online Science Gallery Features World Wonders. // T H E Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p25
Reports the partnership between Franklin Institute of Science Museum and the Science Museum in London to create the online museum 'Pieces of Science.' Features of the Web site; Benefits of the Web site to teachers; Structure of resources.
- The Bump and Mamasource.com Enter Content Partnership. Raphael, T. J. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Mar2012, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p19
The article reports on the content partnership of Bump Network's TheBump.com and Breastfeeding.com with Mamasource.com to gain access to targeted pregnancy as well as baby and early child content and to promote higher activity and engagement in the community.
- Sex and the City takes on real life feel in Asia push . // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/9/2002, p05
Reports on the two-market promotion by HBO Corp. with its popular sitcom 'Sex and the City,' to open the door for consumers to interact with the channel. Partnerships done by HBO with different departmental stores; Discounts organized in a lead-up to the exhibition.