Berger Moves Up E! Food Chain
- Lisa Berger. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;06/30/97, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p12
Profiles Lisa Berger, senior vice president of programing at Music Television, with duties of coordinating the network's primetime original schedule, shows that complement the networks' trademark music videos. What Berger's duties entails; Comments by Berger on her job; Background information...
- Movers. Torpey-Kemph, Anne // MediaWeek;9/15/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p33
Presents updates on the appointment and promotion of several executives in the U.S. mass media industry, as of September 15, 2003. Kirk Stirland as president of X Radio Networks; Lisa Berger as senior vice president of programming development at E! Networks; Daniel Fuchs as associate publisher...
- E! Goes Beyond the Tabloid. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;11/29/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p5
Focuses on the efforts of Ted Harbert, CEO of television network E!, to improve the network's television programming. Overview of several television programs launched by E!, including "The Entertainer" and "Love Is in the Heir"; Efforts of the network to improve its relationship with...
- 'Kardashians' up for seconds. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;11/13/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that E! launched a second season of unscripted television program "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Lisa Berger, executive vice president of original programming and series development for E!, said that there has been strong publicity surrounding the show. Jon Murray and...
- Berger joins Fox Prod'n. Torpey-Kemph, Anne // MediaWeek;09/22/97, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p78
Reports on the appointment of Lisa Berger as executive vice president of creative affairs for Fox Television Studios. Development of prime-time programs for broadcast and cable.
- MTV executive moves to Fox. // Electronic Media;09/22/97, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p20
States that Lisa Berger has been named executive vice president, creative affairs, for Fox Television Studios. Post held by Berger at Music Television.
- MTV Networks promotes Ricca to executive vp. // Hollywood Reporter;2/9/95, Vol. 335 Issue 48, p13
Reports on personnel changes at MTV Networks. Greg Ricca's promotion to executive vice president; Brian Diamond as senior vice president for MTV production; Lisa Berger's promotion to vice president of talent development.
- Berger ankles E! Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;1/7/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 1, p5
The article announces that Lisa Berger has resigned as president of entertainment programming at E!.
- THE BUSINESS BEHIND TV'S KARDASHIAN WEDDING. Bruce, Leslie // Hollywood Reporter;8/26/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 30, p46
The article reports on the wedding of American businesswoman, socialite, television personality Kim Kardashian on August 20, 2011. E! television network will air the two-part special "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" on October 9-10, 2011. Lisa Berger, E! president of entertainment...