Net Nails Martial Arts
- Form over functionâ€¦? // Televisual;Winter2004 Supplement, p76
Focuses on the aspects of a successful television format in Great Britain. Importance of originality; Options taken by format creators; Business strategies in formats.
- 'ISAAK' GETS THIRD SEASON. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;8/14/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 51, p15
Reports that the television series 'The Chris Isaak Show' has been picked up for a third season by Showtime. Showtime's production of the show in-house; Music artists that have appeared on the show; Previous production of the show by Viacom Productions.
- 'Dexter' reups at Showtime. Frankel, Daniel // Daily Variety;10/22/2008, Vol. 301 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that the U.S.-based cable television station Showtime has secured the rights for the fourth and fifth season of the television drama series "Dexter." Production for season four is set to begin in Los Angeles, California in the spring and each campaign will span 12 episodes....
- TV Land to Tap Tube's First Generation. Reynolds, Mike; Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p13
The article reports on the plan of TV Land to give more service to baby boomers in the U.S. TV Land and Nick at Nite president Larry Jones announced the results of a new research study examining the perceptions of people born between 1946 and 1964, and their attitudes about television and...
- Aardman campaign to bring back Morph. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);10/31/2013, p1
The article reports that Aardaman Animations is looking for financial and creative backing to bring back "Morp," the popular television adventure series which started in 1977 till the late 90's. The company plans for an all-new Adventures of Morph series which will be broadcast online. They need...
- Cartoon Network celebrates fifth anniversary of its hopping, happening Burbank space. // Animation;Jul2005, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p34
Reports on the success of the television production company Cartoon Network in the U.S. List of animated series in production in 2005; Expansion plans of the company; Number of workers employed.
- Tribune Syndie Readies Revival. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;4/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p1
The article explores the plans by Tribune Co. owner Sam Zell for his company's television production and distribution division Tribune Entertainment. The syndication company scaled back on its series development slate, partly due to escalating production costs and lower ratings of syndicated...
- One to watch. // New Media Age;3/2/2006, p25
This article asserts that mobile television services should focus more on its content that the consumer can identify with and is willing to purchase. Some providers of mobile TV services to major broadcasters are exploring the element of mobilizing mainstream TV programs or shooting special...
- Euros run with U.S. model. Barraclough, Leo // Variety;11/8/2010, Vol. 420 Issue 13, p11
The article examines television program production and finance in Europe. Differences in the business models of U.S. and European television programs are discussed including the British preference for mini-series production. The use of U.S. television scriptwriters and show runners by the French...