Time Warner Pops ITV Spots in NYC
- Time Warner Channels VOD Strategy. Schley, Stewart // Multichannel News;5/1/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p34
Provides information on the video-on-demand (VOD) advertising strategy of Time Warner Cable in the U.S. in 2006. Adoption of an Internet portal-style advertising approach by the company; Background on the Bevo on Demand being offered by Time Warner in Austin, Texas; Optimism of Larry Fischer,...
- Time Warner Marketing Blitz Pushes For Strong '02 Finish. // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p34
Reports on the advertising campaign of U.S.-based cable television network Time Warner Cable Inc. as of December 2002. Theme for the campaign; Cost of the campaign; Possible benefits of the campaign.
- Time Warner Cable to Cease 'Fiber' Claims. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;2/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p26
The article offers updates related to the fiber-optic network advertisement of the Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Inside Time Warner Cable's ISA. // CED;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p60
Focuses on the Interactive Services Architecture unification plan of the Time Warner Cable. Unification of the interactive television back office forces; Standardization of meta data; Dispersal of uniform subscriber usage information.
- Time Warner Prepares for new services. Gall, Don; Shapiro, Mitch // Lightwave;Oct99, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p18
Examines the network strategy of Time Warner. Differences in the cable holdings and approach of AT&T Broadband and Time Warner to building networks; Clustering; Benefits of clustering; Video-on-demand; Information on Road Runner, Time Warner's branded high-speed data service.
- Time Warner Targets 'Cocoons' in L.A. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;12/10/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p17
Reports the business plan of Time Warner Cable to introduce a direct-mail channel and rate-consolidation campaign offering 400 reasons to stay at home during holidays in Los Angeles, California. Number of channels available to Time Warner subscribers; Proposition of channels from 70 to 100; Aim...
- Time Warner Cable Los Angeles. Figler, Andrea // Cable World (10427228);9/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p42
Reports on the award won by the television advertising of Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles, California at the 2002 National Association of Minorities in Communications conference. Focus on the foreign-language markets in the area; Benefits of the advertising; Services offered by the cable network.
- Cartoon Net Ad Pulled. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;03/20/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p5
Reports that Time Warner CityCable network in New York pulled a Cartoon Network commercial that had been inserted into the advertising time of Nickelodeon. Concerns over its content; Issue on competition for audience share.
- All agency start-ups should look as good on paper as this one. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p2
Comments on the advertising start-up risk faced by TWBA advertising agency in Great Britain. Baits offered by advertising agencies; Appointment of Trevor Beattie as chairman of TBWA; Essence of creativity in the advertising business.