- MAD DOG DAVE. // Entertainment Weekly;04/07/2000, Issue 534, p9
Presents a summary of scandalous interviews of David Letterman to his guest artists in his `The David Letterman Show' television program in United States.
- Howard's mend. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;1/22/93, Issue 154, p44
Examines Howard Stern's latest television endeavor, `The Howard Stern Interview.' Vulgar commentary from Stern and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) fines; Stern as an ego-addled boor; Stern as self-described `King of All Media'; Changes from his 1990-92 syndicated show; More. INSET:...
- Cable TV review. Vare, Ethlie Ann // Hollywood Reporter;12/5/95, Vol. 340 Issue 6, p10
Reviews the television program `The MTV Interview,' directed by Meryl Glitter Michon.
- FAST FACTS. // Variety;10/2/2006, Vol. 404 Issue 7, pA23
The article presents information related to the animated TV program "Captain Planet and the Planeteer." The brainchild of Ted Turner and Jane Fonda, the series took a heavy-handed if allegorical approach to environmentalism and was attacked by pundits and media critics for masons ranging from...
- "THE STRANGLING CITY": AN EXPERIMENT IN TWO-WAY TELEVISION. Steiner, Gary A. // Public Opinion Quarterly;Fall64, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p507
This article reports on a pilot study in a new use of television. From the point of view of the broadcasting industry, the technique represents an approach to the related problems of determining community needs and developing more interesting treatment of public affairs. From the point of view...
- FIGHT for the FINAL ROSE. // NW;10/6/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p32
The article previews the final episodes of the reality television program "The Bachelor" and presents interviews with its casts.
- Conn Jackson, CC: TV Host Hooks the Stars. NESFIELD, MARY // Toastmaster;Jun2014, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p28
An interview with Conn Jackson, creator and host of the television program ConnTV, is presented. Jackson discusses how he overcame his auditory processing disability, his job as a street performer at Walt Disney World, and how realizing that life is short after the September 11, 2001 terrorist...
- Grace and Frankie. Pedersen, Hans // Echo Magazine;Jul2015, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p60
No abstract available.
- LADY JANE. Oltuski, Romy // Harper's Bazaar;Jun2015, Issue 3634, p120
In this article actor Jane Fonda, the star of the new series "Grace and Frankie," discusses about her X-rated shoot with Richard Avedon and why she's building a shrine to herself.