Fuse Will Reset Execs
- IFC seeks to hook auds with new look. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;1/6/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 7, p6
Reports on Independent Film Channel's (IFC) re-branding strategy, developed by Evan Shapiro, who has been appointed executive vice president-general manager and Jennifer Caserta, senior vice president of marketing. Rainbow Entertainment Services President Ed Carroll's supervision of Shapiro;...
- Doral Bank to unveil revamped commercial division today. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;11/18/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on the unveiling of the restructured commercial division of Dora Bank in Puerto Rico, which aims to help clients through its loss-mitigation solutions.
- Going for it in Zimbabwe. Ryan, Brendan // Finweek;9/23/2010, p37
The article presents the Impala Platinum's (Implants) 2010 annual report which notes that two of its most productive divisions are situated in Zimbabwe.
- Westpac announces structural overhaul. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/24/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p4
The article reports on the corporate restructuring at Westpac Banking Corp. in Australia. The Business Financial Services and Consumer Financial Services divisions are merged into single entity, Westpac Retail and Business Banking. A New Products and Operations divisions were established to...
- Michelman Announces Key Investments. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
The article announces the changes in the international organizational structure of Michelman. Michelman International SARL has been created and located in Luxembourg. The European holding company will provide the agility and capabilities to grow more readily throughout Europe and Asia....
- Metko forms new division. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Oct2004, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p15
Reports that New Holstein, Wisconsin-based Metko Inc. has formed a new division dedicated to the production of supply for mobile equipment.
- UL RESTRUCTURED. // Appliance Design;Mar2009, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p8
The article discusses the reorganization of the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) in Northbrook, Illinois. It states that the company has restructured into five operating units. These units include Product Safety, UL University, Environmental Services, Life and Health Sciences, and Verification...
- State oil needs a strong leader. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/3/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 36, p6
The article reports on the plan of executives and consultants at Kuwait Petroleum Corp. (KPC) to review its management structure and suggest that havign a single state oil company broken into divisions could cut out much of the firm's bureaucracy.
- Terex Cranes restructures. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;May2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on Terex Cranes' reorganisation towards a new organisational structure which integrates sales and services at a regional source.