TiVo to Showcase Ads
- Marketing:. // CableFAX Daily;9/29/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 189, p2
The article talks about the marketing strategy of TiVo. To be able to market TiVo, a party will be held for the subscribers of TiVo and their friends and families. During the event, attendees will be presented with the features of TiVo such as online searching and searches. TiVo subscribers who...
- TiVo inks packs for long-form TV ads. Elkin, Tobi // Advertising Age;6/17/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 24, p1
The article informs that personal television (TV) service TiVo is luring marketers to experiment with extended-form advertisements and promotions in the United States. The company aims to influence consumers' decision to view advertising content by making their advertisements as compelling as...
- Upward Bound. // Promo;Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, pAR3
Focuses on developments related to the promotional marketing industry in the U.S. in 2003. Highlights of the "Industry Trends Report" study; Move of marketing expenditures from media advertising to promotional marketing; Factors affecting the promotional marketing industry; Background on...
- Free Market Economy. Lehrer, Jeremy // Print;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on advertising-subsidized goods and services. Origin of the trend; Discussion on what advertisers could gain from such goods and services; Condition set by eVoice before one could get the free voice mail service it offers.
- Ad Club winners to share success stories Wednesday. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/20/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the sharing of successful marketing strategies among the winners of the Advertising Club of Westchester's Big W awards in New York. Recipients of the award; Accomplishments of the awardees in the company; Tips on sale presentations.
- Category: 2009 Grand FAME Winner/Best Special Event: Event Name: BUST Magazine Holiday Craftacular: Gold Winner: BUST Magazine. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Apr2009, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p57
The article offers information on the events during the BUST Holiday Craftacular by the women's magazine "Bust" in New York. The event aims to attract women from 18-34 years old. General admission was $2, and bags were given to the first 500 attendees. It also attracted over 6,000 participants...
- THAT COMES TO... Wilson, Richenda // Marketing Week;11/16/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p59
Discusses the need for British sales promotion agencies to re-evaluate the way they bill clients. Mark-ups for services; Outline of the client-agency relationship; Source of the bulk of agency income; Types of services and fees charged.
- Heating equipment distributor touts Trane connection in ads. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p7
Presents developments related to marketing and advertising in the United States. Launch of a radio advertising campaign by United Automatic Heating Supply Ltd. to promote the Trane brand of heating and cooling units; Reasons for the possible relocation of office by the marketing firm Optiem;...
- TiVo Plays "Tag" With Ad Features. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;4/1/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the implementation of an advertising strategy unveiled by TiVo in 2004. Advantages of the tagging advertising feature introduced by the company; Increase in TiVo's stock on the news of the distribution deal struck by the company with Comcast; Plan of TiVo to devise a software that...