Verizon Wireless Vacuums User Videos
- Mobile Phones Catch Viral Bug. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;12/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p1
The article looks at the implications of the deal between Verizon with viral video sites YouTube and Revver on the mobile telecommunications industry. The deal will allow the video sites to deliver clips over the telephone company's V CAST service starting December 2006. Adam Guy of consulting...
- Collaboration, Community and ISTE 2011. Pileiro, Frank // Tech & Learning;Aug2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p22
The article presents information on several online resources that offer information on the ISTE 2011 conference on mobile communications technology, including the ISTE YouTube Channel, the ISTE Unplugged Wiki, and Twitter Inc.
- YouTube Goes Mobile via Verizon Deal. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;12/4/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 49, p31
The article reports on the announcement of YouTube that its video entertainment services will be available to people on mobile devices. YouTube will allow owners of Verizon Wireless' V-Cast enabled handsets to access a selection of YouTube videos from their mobile phones for a limited time....
- Industry views: YouTube extends skippable video ads to mobile devices. Davies, Jessica // New Media Age (Online Edition);8/24/2012, p1
The article discusses the extension of skippable video advertisement formats by YouTube LLC to mobile devices in Great Britain. It states that the move will allow advertisers to run advertisements on a cost-per-view basis, and the advertisements that have been viewed for more than five seconds...
- Web Wedding Warning. Bachelor, Blane; Stuart, Elaine // Modern Bride;Jun2008, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p122
The article discusses the importance of having digital media devices checked at the wedding reception or any special event destination. It stresses the incident wherein a newlywed couple's controversial first dance was caught on tape and published on YouTube. Instead of demanding, an A-lister,...
- EC promises not to interfere in 3G. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;6/20/2002, p10
Focuses on the response of the European Commission to third generation mobile services. Deployment of a healthy competitive environment to generate products; Validation on multilingual content development; Implication of economic downturn.
- Philippines trio takes on the big guys. Villasanta, Art // Wireless Asia;Mar2002, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the cellular telecommunication market in the Philippines. Dominance of service providers Smart/Piltel and Globe/Islacom; Problem over market saturation; Citation of close competition between the dominant companies.
- THE BIG PICTURE FOR THE SMALL SCREEN: TRENDS TO WATCH. Capria, Frank // DV: Digital Video;Jul2006, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p46
The article discusses trends for video producers and distributors in 2006. The number of larger video facilities is likely to grow slightly as the digital intermediary segment expands. The same technologies that will allow Internet Protocol delivery of high definition content to the home will...
- Mobile video encoding. Bell, Derek // Broadcast Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p54
The article focuses on aspects of the revenue growth multiformat transcoders in the television (TV) service industry, which will surpass 460 million dollars by 2015. It offers that the revenue growth is due to varying screen size and operating system (OS) of mobile devices that enables service...