- Think about that for a minute…LISTENING. Effros, Steve // CableFAX Daily;4/27/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 82, p4
The article reflects on the need for the U.S. cable television industry to listen to customers and respond to their needs. Japanese delegates come to the U.S. every year to compare and take notes on the latest competitive trends in the cable industry. The cable sector in Japan is still in...
- Happiness Is a Perfect Install. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;4/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p66
Deals with a meeting attended by the representatives of the top cable operators in the U.S. at the National Show in San Francisco, California on April 4, 2005. Emphasis of the meeting on enhancing customer satisfaction; Improvement in the performance of Time Warner in 2001; Launch of the...
- Comcast Watches the Clock. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/23/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p7
The article reports on the operation of Comcast Corp. to timely deliver customer services. It states that with the finalization of its joint venture deal with NBC Universal Inc., it focused more on timely operation. It states that the company is more aggressive on overseeing improvements...
- Giving the cable industry something to gush about. Wallace, David J. // America's Network;2/15/95, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p36
Profiles Comcast Corp., a cable television company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Segments of the telecommunication industry which Comcast is involved in; Comcast Metrophone as a cellular operator owned by the company; Business and management strategies used; Marketing; Joint ventures...
- Comcast's thePlatform reaches for cloud with Virtual TV Framework. // CED;Oct2013, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p31
The article reports that Comcast Corp.'s thePlatform has launched its Virtual TV Framework, which allows cable service providers to replicate their 24-hour, live, linear programming and video on demand (VOD) television services via the cloud.
- Comcast to start new minority-owned cable channels. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;2/29/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that Comcast Corp. has announced the launch of its four minority-owned networks for its cable-television systems.
- C3 stepping out with a capital idea. Flint, Joe // Variety;03/17/97, Vol. 366 Issue 7, p25
Looks at developments concerning cable firm Comcast Corp.'s programming division Comcast Content and Communication (CCC) in the United States. CCC as majority owner of cable network E! Entertainment Television; Rich Frank as chairman of CCC; Structuring of CCC as a venture capital firm; Ability...
- Comcast faces service hassles in Detroit. Estrella, Joe // Multichannel News;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the problems being faced by Comcast Corp. in Detroit, Michigan. Service problems and possible financial penalties; Default on service standards on cable franchise.
- Comcast Rolls Back Into South Florida. Scanlon, Mavis // Cable World (10427228);3/10/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the service launched by cable company Comcast in Florida. Information on a party held by Comcast to impress its employees; Background on the cable system launched by the company; Future plans of the company. INSET: MEET THE OPERATOR.