HBO Plans '07 Broadband Launch
- 'Blood' simple. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;3/31/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on a new marketing strategy by Home Box Office Inc. for its advertising series "True Blood."
- Moira Butler, Sainsbury's James Road: G33 store of the week. // Grocer;8/22/2015, p18
An interview with Moira Butler, acting store manager at supermarket chain Sainsbury's Woolton in Liverpool, England, is presented. Butler discusses the customer service measures employed by the store, its merchandising and sales strategies. She tells about store promotions, the response of...
- Keeping Customers in Developing Markets. Dennis; Jones, Sandi // Export Wise;Fall2004, p12
This article focuses on marketing strategies for retaining customers in developing markets. Reliable customer retention depends on several factors. Reasonable prices and high-quality productions will certainly help keep buyers' loyalty, but these in themselves can't always guarantee a...
- Incentives are here to stay. Pearson, David // Marketing Week;9/8/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p12
The article focuses on the need for strategies of brands and retailers to correspond and adapt accordingly in order to provide promotions for consumers.
- HBO giving Brits passport to VOD. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/20/2007, Vol. 398 Issue 20, p50
The article reports on the launch of a British subscription voice-on-demand (VOD) service by Home Box Office (HBO) Inc. in Great Britain. The move is part of the global expansion program that aims to give HBO a branded product in each of the top 10 global markets. VOD rights to HBO content will...
- Measuring the Market Impact of Technical Services. Simon, Leonard S. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Feb1965, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p32
The success of a firm's marketing strategy may hinge upon the effective rendering of technical services. This article defines five points of customer sensitivity to the service operation, develops measures of service performance for these points, and delineates a system for ascertaining the...
- APC READERS DUKE IT OUT WITH TELSTRA ONLINE. Trujillo, Sol // APC (Bauer Media Group);Apr2007, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p26
The article reports on the increase in the price of Telstra wireless broadband services. According to the report, the company declares that the price increase was just right for the quality of service the company offers. The Telstra management stressed that the pricing reflects the fact that...
- Under-promise and over-deliver. // Art Business News;Feb2004, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p56
Discusses the marketing strategies associated with good customer service. Importance of giving the customers more than what they expect; Need to add value to the customer's expectation; Guidelines for capturing the customers by over-delivering and under-promising.
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT - THE MOST IMPORTANT DIMENSION OF THE SERVICE FIRM STRATEGY. Paula, Raţiu Monica; Iliuţă, Negricea Costel // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p1169
For the customer driven companies, clients' satisfaction represents a marketing objective and instrument, at the same time. Companies that wish to be successful â€” but also those which want to survive - need a new way of thinking: final success belongs to those which will put the customer...