PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- THIS I GOTTA SEE. Greenberg, Steve // Sporting News;7/14/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 28, p4
The article presents a calendar of sports programs in television, for the week of July 8 to 14, 2006. "Fans" Over the Edge" will be aired on July 8 on Spike channel. The World Cup championship will be aired on July 8 over ABC. The reality show "The Chargers Cheerleaders: Making the Squad" will...
- The best of the week's health-related TV and radio. Paul, Margaret // Nursing Standard;10/27/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p31
A calendar of British radio and television programs which will be presented between November 1-4, 2010 is presented which includes the television programs "The Hospital," "Taking the Keys Away," and "Cannabis: Britain's Secret Farms."
- THE DIARY. // Televisual;Nov2011, p50
A calendar of events related to the television industry in Great Britain in 2012 is presented which includes the World Congress of Science and Factual Producers, Bafta Film Awards, and Broadcast Video Expo.
- HIGHLIGHTS FROM HALL H. // Daily Variety;7/24/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 14, pA2
A calendar of television productions for July 2008 in the United States is presented, including "The Day the Earth Stood Still," "Max Payne," and "Race to Witch Mountain."
- Tube time. // Runner's World;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p69
Presents a list of broadcast dates and times of NBC and TBS television regarding coverage of the World Championships in Athens, Greece.
- THIS I GOTTA SEE. Crossman, Matt // Sporting News;10/8/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 41, p9
A calendar of televised sporting events is given for the week of October 6-11, 2007.
- WEEKLY PYANNER. // Back Stage (1946-5440);9/1/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 35, p4
A calendar of events related to the television industry for the East Coast, U.S. in September 2011 is presented which includes the Liquid Courage show, the Dream Up Festival, and Festival Latinoamericano de Arte Y Folklore fair.
- What You Really Want. Chambers, Ernest // American Theatre;Mar2013, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p7
A letter to the editor is presented on the career development of television employees, in response to the January 2013 special section "The Artist as Entrepreneur."
- 'Commitment' is Much More Than a Word. Mosley, Benita Fitzgerald; Dore, Kathleen A. // Multichannel News;04/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p49
Discusses the need for the cable television industry to address its shortcomings regarding the career development of women in the industry. Survey showing that female employees across the industry are underrepresented; Relationship between workforce and customer; Ways in which companies can...